background/😂school

Lasara Fantasy P.O.V
*yawns* im sooooo tired, but I gotta go to school. *frowns* i'm just going to have to come up with a good story to tell my uncle.*a light bulb appears on the top of my head* I got it. I can just sneak out of school when I get there. But out of no where my Unc Unc cleared his throat. Unc Unc said "You need to stop talking to yourself especially when your trying to devise a plan, now get your butt in the shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed" *sigh* "Okay Unc Unc" *mummbles* "You never let me do anything" Unc Unc says "I heard that, now go and get ready for school, and Ms. Koneslamantes will be waiting for you outside" he walks away and closes  the door. Being the childish person I am, I stick my tongue out and stomp to the restroom. After I get situated/ done showering and brushing my teeth, I call Ms. Maretta to help me put on the corset. If your wondering why I have so many people in my house is because my dad was the king of the underworld while my mom was an assassin for mob bosses. I live in the castle on land and take assassin classes during the school days and take ruler etiquette classes during the summer. I have 5,000 maids and 500 butlers. As you can see my favorite number is 5, the reason why 5 is my favorite number is because that's when I remember my parents before they died. And just because it's uneven and thats what makes the number evil 😈. Oh yeah and my Unc Unc is a businessman by day and a Kastoda Monglicontra which means gate keeper to the underworld, mastasia, heaven and blankatador by night. Our main language is stavish ninelingea, the English call it savage ninetails.