In the van

Donnie sighed as he pulled the blanket over Leo's freezing, wet body and around his neck, all snuggly.

Mikey sobbed and hugged Donatello while Raphael held Leonardo, due to his injuries, when the van zoomed over a bump the blue cladded turtle would cry out in pain.

"Don?" Raph's broke voice said, "Is he gonna--- Ya know?"

Donnie wiped his tears away and shook his head, "No, he's just gonna-- Take a while to heal."

Raph muttered something and cuddled their fearless leader, hating the way he felt so... Freezing. "D?" Raph asked and the purple banded turtle once again turned his eyes from Mikey's sobbing form to Raphael's soft green stare, "Why's he cold? And wet for that matter?"

Don sighed and rubbed Mike's arm, "From the wet, I'm taking he fell into water, or-- something like that. And for being cold, well.. It might of been cold water." 

The red cladded turtle wanted to laugh at the switch of roles, him being the softy and Donnie taking full control. But the situation didn't make him even giggle. Or smile. He sighed and turned his eyes to Leo. 

He hadn't yet seen Leonardos full injuries and hoped that his elder brother hadn't been bashed up that bad. "Hey?" He muttered to Donnie and a now calming Mikey, "Why don't ya both get some rest? I'll watch over fearless." He hated to say the nickname, but he knew they would think he's going mad from stress and wouldn't listen to him.

Luckily they both nodded and fell asleep in a matter of about 2 minutes.

Raph's nosy mind screamed at him, 'Look at his damn injuries!' and it took him about 5 minutes to decide. And he placed Leo in-between his legs, with the blue banded turtles head resting on his leg.

He carefully removed the blanket and some bandages and gasped softly, "Who did this to ya, fearless?" He whispered.

I thought I'd start a new book! Here's the prologue XD