Nerd-Tastic

Raphael sighed and re-wrapped the injuries, thinking about who he was gonna kill when they returned to New York. Of course he had to get revenge for his Master and maybe-- Maybe Leo if he too didn't make it...

He heard Casey talking to April and listened on them,

"So." Casey mumbled keeping his eyes on the road, no showing any emotion, "Whats this farmhouse like, Red?"

April managed a smile, "Its, well..... Its old and rusty but you can have your own room. I don't know what'll happen to Leo..... But! If he wakes up, he'll share a room with Raph while Don and Mike share a room. Of course they will all have their own beds. I'm just trying to think about who in which room." She finished off with that smile still on her face and went back to staring out the window, most likely thinking of weird things.

"Ngg." A voice mumbled and Raphael insanely knew that it was Donatello. "Wha?" He asked coming into full working mode,

"S'ok," Raph said, "U okay bro?"

"Yeah." Donnie yawned and did a little stretch, as not to wake the youngest, "Had a good idea." he mumbled,

"'bout what?" 

"Way to *Yawn* see what happened to Leo." He sighed, "If I can track where he was, it'll be hard but my cameras have been recording for quite a long time now." He took a big yawn this time, and couldn't help but groan at the annoyingness and that made Raph give a small chuckle, "Lets hope I can find him."

And with that, Donatello got out his laptop, and started right away.

Ohh! Sorry forgot to do ma homework, I got a science test tomorrow and I'm expected to know most of it! I'm dead! Bye!