Shattered bottles and Sharp kicks

LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING!

I started, like, 40 other shots, but this idea came to my mind and ruined all the other plan I had. So, sorry.

ALSO, COMMENT WHAT YOU FEEL IN SOME PARTS OF THE STORY! I'M REALLY CURIOUS! PLEASE? <3

WARNING! BLOOD AND OTHER SERIOUS INJURIES!

----------

"Stop..." Natsu cried silently as his partner shattered another glass bottle on his back. He came home drunk and beat the crap out of Natsu. Again. This happened every day after the one month anniversary of their relationship. Natsu felt another hard kick to the jaw. He was on the ground, with injuries and held his head, while crying. He heard his partner leave. He slowly clawed to the first aid kit and tried to heal himself the best he could. Then, with no strength or willpower left, he fell asleep on the floor. Again. 

Tomorrow, he woke up with a headache. And backache. No surprise, after 5 bottles shattering on his back and 3 of his head. He hardly and slowly stood up and covered his injuries. He got some painkiller pills before leaving. He wore a long-sleeved jacket and long jeans to stop people from noticing his scars. 

You can ask: Why didn't he quit the relationship? Well, he tried. Twice, actually. Both times getting a more and more crueller beating. That time, he ended in the hospital. He said he lost a fight, that's why so everyone thought he was fine. As he built up such a perfect bubble around him so no one asks about his relationship, even his closest friends didn't notice he was in such a bad state. Both physically and mentally. 

He arrived before the guild and sighed. He made his big, goofy fake smiled and kicked in the door, being loud and cheerful. With one word, he became his Exact opposite in this time. He was sad, depressed, hurt and... empty. But this other Natsu Dragneel that everyone adores was a big lighthead, funny, happy and cheerful person he really wanted to be. That other Natsu was so strong and so kind to everyone. But him... he was just weak, pathetic and Fiore's weakest mage. Exactly how his 'boyfriend' said. He was so broke, so-so broke. He was this long now. 

"Hey, Natsu!" Lucy greeted his friend. Natsu waved and smiled at her. "Happy one year anniversary with your boyfriend!" She smiled. Ony if she knew it wasn't happy. At all. Natsu has been living in this hell 11 months now. Every cheering from friends was just a cruel and hurting reminder of this. "Thanks, Luce!" He kept his mask on, as his true self broke in tears inside of him. But he was in a cage right now. The happy Natsu caged the true Natsu for as long as he's in the guild. "By the way Natsu, why are you wearing long clothes nowadays? I thought your inner flames warmed you up..." Erza stabbed Natsu with the question. Natsu struggled to keep his fakeness up, thinking fast on an excuse.

"I uh... Like this shirt so much! Hehe, I got it from James" Natsu smiled, tho he didn't get the shirt from him and the name 'James' was a fake too. His boyfriends' name was much different. Gray walked up to him. "Natsu, can we talk? Like, alone?" Natsu thought he was caught for a moment, but accepted it anyways. "Whatssup, ice princess?" Gray sighed. "Can you stop this acting? I think this Fake Natsu should go back to sleep for today. I wanna speak with the real Natsu now." Gray said, completely serious.

Natsu got panicked inside. "W--What do you mean, Gray? This is me... I AM Natsu!" Natsu made a smile, tho he knew himself it was useless. Gray found out. "Don't tell me this crap. I know you do not believe this anymore either. Natsu, just tell me what happened. I was watching you for like, 4 months now. I KNOW something's up. Every day, you don't smile just when you arrive at the guild. Sometimes you tell you've been in a 'Fight'. But there was no sign on you for fighting back." Gray stabbed Natsu with every TRUTH word he said.