1) Daddy/ little- Blowjob

Sebastian was sleeping peacefully on his daddy's big bed. It was just so soft and comfy, and it smelled like daddy. Daddy was at work at the moment. Usually Sebastian would beg him not to go, but stay and play with him. Daddy would pet his head, messing his soft black hair, give him a peck on the lips and ask him to be a good boy for him.

And Sebastian was a good boy for daddy; having tea parties with his stuffies, watching cartoons, colouring unicorns in his book. Or he would do something to make daddy proud of him, like tidy his room, or make daddy some lunch. Once he tried ironing daddy's shirts, but that didn't go too well. He ended up with a big ugly burn that hurt him all day. Luckily, daddy came home soon enough and kissed it better, also giving his little boy some sort of cream to apply. He said it would be good for him.

But today Sebastian was too tired to stop daddy from leaving. They were watching a movie together last night, so he slept very very late, that leading to him waking up very very late.

"Baby, I'm home" a soft voice echoed though the small appartement.

Soon enough, the bedroom door was open and Fillip stood by the dark brown door frame, admiring his baby and chuckling softly at how adorable he looked. His plump lips were slightly parted, a small amount of drool staining the white sheets, and his cheeks a cute pink colour.

"Daddy's here, little one" Fillip whispered, sitting on the bed beside Sebastian.

"Mhh, daddy~" Sebastian stirred half awake, his bum sticking out unintentionally.

Fillip ran his hand through Sebastian's hair and leaned in to kiss his lips gently. Sebastian's blue questioning eyes opened slowly and took in his daddy's presence.

"Hey daddy" he yawned in the kiss.

"Hi there little one" Fillip giggled and caressed Sebastian's cheek softly.

"How was work today, daddy?" Sebastian sat up on the bed, and stretched his arms as far as they could go.

"I missed you so much, baby. But I see you didn't miss me at all" Daddy faked a pout.

"Nuuuu daddyyy, of course I missed youu!~" Sebastian stood on his knees, each on either side of daddy's legs, his hands on his shoulders and kissed that pout off daddy's pretty face.

"Yeah, right you lazy bumhead. How did you miss me if you were sleeping all day?"Daddy smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"I- I had a- a dream a-about you, daddy" Sebastian shattered, biting his lip.

"Mhh, wanna tell me?" Fillip rubbed Sebastian's back reassuringly.

"I- uhmm, remember when you told me, uhmm, about thi- this time, before we- we met and you had given this man a- a.. blowjob?" Sebastian asked, suddenly feeling too hot.

"Yes?" Fillip's eyes turned a darker shade of brown, flashbacks of that night flooding his mind.

He was sixteen at the time and it was the first time he had ever been high. And, well, hormones happened. He was an unexperienced single teen and he may or may not had let his best friend fuck his mouth.

"Canifuckyourmouthtoo?" Sebastian asked quickly, still avoiding eye contact.

They were in a relationship for a really long time, but it was always Sebastian who would submit. Yes, he was submissive as fuck, but he wanted to try everything with Fillip. There had been times that Sebastian would thrust his naked hips against the bed, pretending that his daddy was underneath him, taking all that the little twink could give.

"You.. what?" Fillip asked surprised, his mouth wide open.

He had supposed that Sebastian wanted HIM to fuck his mouth, not the exact opposite. He never expected his little boy to want to dominate him. Well, not that he minded. He would never say no to his special boy.

"Just.. justforgetaboutit" Sebastian mumbled and hid his face in the crook of Fillip's neck.

"Does my little boy want to fuck my mouth? Make his tight little balls slap against daddy's chin?" Fillip growled, and closed his eyes at the idea.

The more he thought about it, the more turned on he became.

"Mhh, please daddy" Sebastian nodded, his cheeks now a deep red.

"Then go ahead, baby" Fillip set Sebastian aside and kneeled on the floor.

Sebastian stood up hesitantly, pushing his white long sleeved shirt over his head, now only left in his pink panties.

Fillip pulled Sebastian's panties down hungrily and spat on his hand, taking his boyfriend's erect cock in his big hand and pumping it quickly.

"Do you like that, baby?" He growled, making Sebastian moan in response.

Once he got the reaction he was looking for, he wrapped his lips around the leaking tip and sucked harshly. Immediately Sebastian's fingers ran through his blond hair and pulled softly.

Fillip moaned at that, encouraging Sebastian to pull harder as the older male licked the underside of the other's cock.

The dream Sebastian had, had turned him on so much. Not because it was his daddy with another man. No, he hated that. He wanted daddy all by himself. But making daddy his little bitch, even for once, made his dick twitch in excitement.

"D-daddy do you, oh fuck, do you.. like it?" Sebastian asked as he pushed daddy's face roughly on his cock, forcing himself all the way in.

The other man hummed in response, as he deepthroated the gorgeous boy who stood in front of him, letting his hands wander around his naked body, feeling every inch of his exposed skin.

Sebastian whimpered loudly when his boyfriend rolled his nipple between his long fingers, the rose little bud immediately becoming hard. Sebastian pushed his chest more towards Fillip's hand, wanting him to pinch it. But, Fillip didn't seem to understand.

"Mhhhngghh, pinch it~" Sebastian whined, tightening his grip on Fillip's hair to keep his head still.

'Needy little slut'

Fillip thought, but did as he was told, Sebastian's eyes rolling, at the minor pain caused. He had always been a huge fan of nipple play, even though he was too shy to admit.

Fillip did it again, Sebastian losing control and moaning loudly as he guided his little cock in and out of the other's agape mouth.

His thrusts gradually picking up pace, soon enough pushing the older boy's face to meet his thrusts and make him see stars.

Fillip's eyes were looking up at Sebastian's curvy body, his nails digging at the pale skin of his thick thighs as hot tears streamed down his flustered face. A silent cry of pleasure would be heard if the little submissive wasn't too vocal during face fucking.

The sensation of Sebastian's tight ballsack hitting his daddy's chin was enough for both of them to see white. With a sharp slap on his right asscheek, Sebastian released his warm salty seed into his boyfriend's mouth, screaming his name. Fillip's orgasm followed just seconds after, as he came completely untouched.

"Swallow slut" Sebastian demanded, panting softly.

It was the first time he talked to his daddy like that, yet he still managed to make those filthy words coming out of his mouth sound so innocent.

Fillip obliged and drank the other's cum hungrily, some of it dripping down his chin.

Sebastian knew they had to do it again as he admired what he had done. Fillip's work pants now stained with his own juices, his cheeks flustered as he desperately tried to catch his breath, eyes half lidded and mouth still full of cum.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●
Okay, but how was that??

Vote and comment if you enjoyed and I'll see you guys next chapter! Bye!

xoxo Frank