2) Master/ kitten- naked cuddles

"M-master?" A barely audible voice whined.

The little boy was standing in the middle of the living room, right behind of the couch his husband was sprawled on.

"Mhh, yeah baby?" Evan replied quietly, not even turning to look at the small figure behind him, but instead trying to focus on the movie he was watching.

I mean, who ditches Harry Potter for their special one? Well, not Evan.

"I~ i can't sweep" Jerry pouted, holding the white pillow tightly against his chest.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" The black haired man asked in an indifferent voice.

"Cuddwe me?" The blonde boy asked shyly while biting his lip.
"Pwease" he whispered.

Silence followed. Maybe Evan was too concentrated in watching how Harry Potter defeated the evil for the hundredth time. Or maybe he was just mad at Jerry.

"M-master pwease~" Jerry pouted, tears starting to form at his chocolate brown eyes.

He walked and stood right in front of Evan, falling on his knees.

"M-master, I, I didn't mean to, I - to bre-ak your fa-vourite mug, I, I'm sorry~" He cried.

Evan looked at him for just a second, before returning his gaze to the bright colours of the tv.

"Please! I- I can't take it anymore! Just, just forgive me! Please! Please, please." Jerry begged, his voice breaking as his hot tears fell on the soft beige fabric of the couch.

His cheeks were red and burning, his hair messy and his lower lip trembling. His beautiful chocolate eyes were refusing to look elsewhere than Evan's face.

"I'll buy you a new one tomorrow! Please! Sure, it won't be from Italy, but it will still be a gift from me, I-" Jerry kept blubbering, as a sweet kiss on his beautiful mouth forced his lips shut.

"Jerry baby, I frankly don't give a shit about the mug," Evan looked at him worried, cupping the boy's red cheeks softly with his hands.

"Th-then what is it?" Jerry gave his husband a puzzled look, his eyebrows were furrowed and his lower lip caught between his teeth.

Evan hesitated for a moment.

"Honey, tell me. Tell me and I'll fix it, whatever it is" Jerry said nodding and giving the black haired man a reassuring smile.

"Oh pumpkin, it's not something you have done. But, it's because of my job. They're sending me to work at some place in Los Angeles, and I know how much you like it here. I'm sorry. I didn't want to bring it up, I didn't want to make you upset, of course you can-"

Now it was Jerry's turn to shut his beautiful husband up by a surprising kiss on his soft plump lips.

"And when would you eventually tell me? 10 minutes before the airplane was leaving?" Jerry joked, kissing him again.

"I'm sorry baby. I thought that if I kept it secret, I'd never have to tell you" he whispered, nibbling on his husband's lower lip.

"And would you ditch me to go there to make a new life and marry a stripper?" Jerry faked a pout.

Even though sometimes he had doubts, he knew that his husband loved him.

"Of course not, baby. I was just waiting for a change of plans" he giggled, kissing that pout off of his boy's adorable face, making him crack a smile.

"Mhh, fine!~" he rolled his eyes, and straddled Evan's lap, their chests colliding, as Evan helped him out of his pyjama top.

It was a matter of seconds, till the last article of clothing separating them, was hitting the floor. Jerry snuggled close to his husband and held him close. Evan wrapped his arms around his baby's slim waist, and kept peppering his face with kisses, something that Jerry really enjoyed.

"Baby are you cold?" Evan asked sweetly.

The other's head was now resting on his chest, his hand absentmindedly playing with Evan's chest hair.

"No, sweetheart, I'm not" he replied sweetly.
"Are you?"

A loud sneeze sounded from Evan's side and Jerry couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"I guess I am"

"Wait, I'll bring us a blanket" Jerry tried getting up, his limp member rubbing against his husband's, igniting a spark, as he did so.

"Don't. I just want you" he wrapped his strong arms tighter around them, keeping his husband in place. The spark long forgotten, as both were too tired and in such a lovey dovey mood to even think about sex.

"I want you too. You're the only thing I've ever wanted"

°•○●°•○●

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and I'll see you guys next chapter! Bye!

xoxo Frank