Monday blues

Jamie's Pov

Today is the day that I tell Nate the truth or should I just go on with the bet. That would not be fair to him. He is so kind and loving. It has been along time since I've felt loved by a guy. The last guy who loved me was my father and you already know how that ended up. Ms. Gonzalez asked me to move in with them and I said yes. She does not know exactly what is going on but she can tell that it is really bad. She has been a good mother figure for me since mines passed away another thing that happened because of my father.

"JAMIE!" Cat banged on the door of the guest room soon to be my perminat room.

"Yes.." I groaned barley awake.
"Just come in" I tried to sound awake.

"Are you sick?" Cat asked trying not to laugh at my appearance.

"Yes I am but I can still go to school." I tried to believe my own self.

Then just my luck Ms.Gonzalez walks in and stares at me like she has seen a ghost with her bare eyes.

"Honey, are you ok?" She asked like any caring person would.

"Ya I am fine I was just about to get up." As I lifted my legs of the b3d and pulled myself up I got to my night stand when boom goes the dynamite I barft all over the carpet and on my slippers too.

"Honey, I will call the school you can stay here until you are better you must have gotten the flu." She said barley able to catch her breath.

" um... can I stay home to because you and dad have to go to work and she will be all alone with no one to help her." Said Cat in the most caring tone.

"Fine you can stay but if she gets a fever or barfts again call me so we can take her to the hospital." She said seriously 2nd. Ms.Gonzalez is a nurse so she knows the run down of basically everything.

"Ok mom don't worry I got this I am just gonna put my sweats on and my huddie and I will be right back with a towel to clean this up and Jamie get in that bed now cuz if you barft on the carpet again I'll kill you." She said with the most funniest eyes in the world.

"Ok....ok." and with that I got in bed and everyone departed from my room.

Nathan's Pov 

Wow! I can't believe that I did that. The first time I stood up to a foster dad it was when I was thirteen and I ended up with not one but two black eyes in a juvie cell. I charged at him because he was going to do something so sick. There was a girl who was my foster sister she was like my best friend he favored her the most till one day he thought that he was going to get lucky. we were sitting at the table and she dropped grape juice on her shirt and went to change. He told me that he was gonna help her get the stain out. Until I heard a scream when he entered her room and locked the door. I bolted up the stairs and luckily our rooms connected and i opened the door before it was to late he had her pinned to the wall and I rushed towards him and through him off of her and I jumped on top of him punch after punch until I could not feel my fists. One of the older boys got home and heard the yelling so he ran up the stairs. and found us. My foster dad was now on top of me throwing punches and BAM! I was out like a light. I woke up to the sound of sirens and my foster dad was on the floor knocked out and my foster sister was just hugging me and saying "your alive I though he killed you I love you thank you." I at first could not make out the words that she was saying and then a police officer came and grabbed her. All I remember is her beautiful emerald eyes and thick long black wavy hair, she was screaming "don't make me leave him I am his family that is my brother!" so with that she was gone.

I got up from bed like ten minutes after I woke up because I was just out of it today. My phone chimed and it was a text message from Jamie saying that the mathletes are not getting together today she and Cat are sick with the flu. This could be good for my revenge plan I can text her like a concerned "boyfriend"  and ask her if I can go over with some soup and a movie to make her feel better.