Chapter 1

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

'Okay, I'm up!'' I hoped out of bed and put on a yellow hoodie and jeans. I went to the bath room, brushed my teeth and pulled a comb though my hair. I grabed my coffe and sat on the couch. 

''Peg, you up?'' A voice came from the hall.

''Ya, come in.''

The door opened an in walked a young-looking boy with tan skin and fluffy brown hair tied back in a pony-tail. 

''Hey John!'' Behind him my sister's Angelica and Eliza walked in. John sat next to me on the couch, I blushed.

''Look 'Liz, Peg got a crush!'' Angelica looked at me and John. He looked at me and laughed.

''Angie, stop I don't like John, we have been like best friends for ever.''

''Okay.....what ever you say....'' Just then the door burst open,

'' I AM HURCULES MULLIGAN I NEED NO INTRODUCTION WHEN YOU KNOCK ME DOWN DOWN I GET THE FRICK BACK UP AGAIN!'' A tall man with a bandana around his head walked in with a french-man at his feet. 

''Hey Herc, Laf.'' Layffete walked to each Sister and kissed there hand saying ' how are you miss?', then he stoped at Mulligan, picked up his hand and kissed it,Herc  put a finger on Lafs chin and kissed him.

"Awwww!"

"Oh shut up, you and Alex do it all the time!''Eliza blushed then said,

''Hey where is Alex?'' Eliza asked

''He when't to class," John said

The bell rung and we ran of to class, as we walked out of my dorm John kissed my cheek.  I bushed and he smiled a goofy smile, I laughed at him as we walked to are classes.

[ sorry that was a short chapter, I will probably write very short chapters for a while, love yall!]