Alicia Martin's (Say what!?!!)

School has started off alright I haven't been called names , punched or kicked i think I'm actually doing well .

Period 2
Ahhhhhhhh (that's me shouting in excitement )
During science i got paired up with Alicia Martin she is mix race with hazel Brown eyes , her hair is brown with natural curls, she has a figure of a model and a voice of a Angel (Ahhhhhhh) she is so pretty to with natural highlights and suppressing she is really smart not like them popular but dumb kids you see in the movies , not gonna lie i thought I was toast sitting next to her I thought my day will be ruined maybe she will make fun of me but she didn't , that's when the dry got better she invited me to come sit at their table today at lunch ( shrieking )..

Period 3
Maths. Why do we need to learn about algebra after a while of extreme boredom
I started to think deeper about the proposal she gave me maybe they will not be there and I will sit in my own at lunch with all thier beady eyes staring at me making fun of me what if....

Period 4
Went well I had English literature my new teacher is called miss Davidson she looks like she's is in her late 20s she has long brown hair with hazelnut eyes and did I mention her pure complexion she is flawless the down side is that she talks allot about her life in class we are reading Boy in striped pyjamas then like for every chapter ( not even every chapter ) she had something to say maybe it happened I her dream our real life she still tells us she bales allot ^-^ can't wait till lunch at the same time I'm not ( ughhhhh I'm stressing out here LOL)

^-^

-----------LUNCH IS HERE HERE
*OMG STRESSING * ------------

PLEASE VOTE , LIKE AND SHARE PLEASE THANKS FOR READING =^-^=