Killing the Past

(Y/N) POV

Lucy: "Don't worry. It's something that will benefit us both. Just stay here. I'll be right back."

Lucy walked away from me, leaving me at the docks. I don't know what she meant by 'benefit us both.'

Lucy's POV

I was walking towards the Maple Inn. It's time for me to do something I should've done a long time ago. When I enter the house, Kouta was waiting for me at the door as usual.

Kouta: "Are you okay? You stormed off."

I didn't answer his questioning looked around the house to see if the others were there.

Lucy: "Where is everyone else?"

Kouta: "They're gone. So it's just me and you."

I smiled slightly.

Lucy: "Perfect."

I released my vectors and threw Kouta towards the wall. He looked up at me with a fearful look.

Kouta: "What are you-

Before he could finish his sentence, I ripped his arm off. He immediately reached for the place where his arm used to be at.

Lucy: "I'm going to take my time with you."

IDK POV

One of Lucy's vectors reached for Kouta's leg and cut it in half.

Lucy: "That's for bullying (Y/N) when we were young."

Lucy cut Kouta's other arm off. She kept that same blank expression on her face.

Lucy: "That's for giving (Y/N) that black eye."

Lucy gouged one of Kouta's eyes. She was torturing Kouta for hurting (Y/N) after all of these years and she was enjoying it.

Kouta: "St-Stop.."

Lucy: "Why should I? You didn't stop when I told you to leave (Y/N) alone. Plus even if I were to stop, you will still bleed out."

Kouta didn't say anything else. Lucy looked at him with a slight bored expression. She sighed.

Lucy: "I'm done with you. You're starting to bore me."

Kouta: "What-

Lucy decapitated Kouta, leaving his torso against the wall. Lucy looked down at herself, realizing that she is covered in blood.

Lucy: "Well it isn't the first."

The door slid open and there standing in shock was Yuka, Mayu, and Nana. Yuka was about to scream until Lucy grabbed her and pulled her into the house, slamming and barricaded the door so Mayu and Nana couldn't get in. Lucy threw Yuka to the ground and stood over her. Yuka looked at Kouta's body. Or what's left of it.

Yuka: "Kouta! Nyu, why did you kill Kouta?"

Lucy: "Don't worry. You are going to join him. But before I kill you."

Lucy leaned into Yuka's ear and whispered:

Lucy: "I know you were flirting with (Y/N). Acting all innocent and whatnot. (Y/N) is mine."

Lucy tortured Yuka almost like she did to Kouta. She was drenched with blood. She removed the barricade and opened the door to see Nana and Mayu scared for their lives.

Mayu: "N-Nyu?"

Nana pulled Mayu behind her.

Lucy: "Don't get defensive. I only wanted to kill Kouta."