Chapter One

Your name is Avery Delacruise

Your name is Avery Delacruise. You are 19 years old and have beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes. You are about to leave to attend a college in Paris. Get ready for an adventure!!!

"Are you ready?" My mother asked me as I was loading my last bag into the car. " Yes!" I replied, "Im so glad to be leaving that jerk Owen behind. My mom sighed, "Okay.." she replied trying to hold back her tears, "Love you!" She pulled me into a tight hug. "Love you too mom." I murmured back.

I got into the car, and waved to my mother and father. Who now had tears rolling down both of there cheeks. And I headed out to the airport.

I finally made to the parking lot.. Almost 2 hourse later. I got my bags out of my car, which were heavy AF, And I got onto the tram...

When I reached the airport, I got a phone call from my best friend Amelia. "Hey girl" She squeled excitedly into the phone. "Why are you so perky?" I asked sarcasticly, cause she's always perky. "My girl is going to college!" She squeled again, only this time.. an octave higher than before.

After about a 20 minute phone call of her congratulating be and telling me about the boys there and all that nonsense, I had about 1 hour and 30 minutes to load my bags, go through security, get a snack, and get on my flight for Paris.

I reached the end of the security line, which honestly wasn't so bad for a Saturday morning. I decided to go to Starbucks to grab some coffee, and I went to the store right next door to grab me some gummy bears, trail mix, a water, and an energy bar, Since ill be there for a while.

"Gate number 17, going from California to Paris, please be ready to board in 5 minutes.. Repeat.. 5 minutes for gate number 17
Thank you"

Thats my cue, I paid for my stuff, and headed to gate number 17.
About 5 minutes later, we started lining up. I was number A-17 for my line, so this should not take long for me to get on.

My turn finally came. I got into my seat and waited.. Once everyone got in board, they went over the safety procautions and all that jazz. And pretty soon, we were in the air. And a 10 hour flight, waited ahead of me.

The plane finally landed. I got off, got my bags, got in my rent car, and made my way towards the university of Paris to get my suite.

I arrived on campus, there was a lady outside of my suite. "Bonjour" She said to me. I knew what that word meant, but I hesitated. Her face looked confused, then she realized I was American.

"Oh! Hello!" She greeted me. "Hello" I said back, without hesitation thistime."Your room number 214", she said, handing me the keys. She told me there were 3 other people in the suite, two boys and a girl. Great.

I made my way to suite numer 214. I could hear laughter and talking from inside. It sounded like everyone was already there. I opened the door, and was greeted by a girl with dark brown hair and bloned highlights, her eyes were a gentle green.

 I opened the door, and was greeted by a girl with dark brown hair and bloned highlights, her eyes were a gentle green

  Gaby

"Hi!!" She exclaimed. "You must be Avery" "Yes I am" I replied. She introduced herself and pulled me deeper into the suite.

The suite was super nice. It was very colorful. When you first walk in the door there is the living room with the kitchen to the right. There are doors by the sofa which lead to a porch/balcony. There was a hallway to the left, which had 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a small coat closet. There was another hallway across from it that had the exact same set up.

"Let me introduce you to the boys!" She said. She took me into the living room where the guys were on the sofa. I froze.. "Whats wrong? She asked.
The boy I was looking at looked at me.. and his eyes widened "Uh.... do you two know each other?" The other boy questioned.

And yes, we did.. because the boy that was in front of me... was Owen.