fast food - ziall

Or where a cute and chubby Niall goes to a fast food restaurant and meets Zayn and Zayn slowly fattens him up
--
"And make that one more burger please." A blonde woman said, attempting to seduce Zayn by pushing her bust even more out.

Zayn just grimaced and nodded.

"That'll be 7.64." He said, wanting to throw up due to her actions.

"Of course, babe." The blonde woman licked her lips and handed Zayn a ten dollar bill.

"Oh and by the way, I'm gay, so sorry." Zayn grinned and the lady just scoffed and walked away to a table.

Zayn just sighed, he'd been looking for someone for so long, but he just hasn't found the one yet.

And then a cute, small blonde boy got in line. Zayn wanted to coo, he had a cute little tummy that stuck out slightly and adorable chubby cheeks.

Holy shit he's beautiful. Zayn thought.

"Hi love, what would you like to order?" Zayn asked, making the boy blush.

"Um, c-can I get t-two cheeseburgers and a large drink? I'm really hungry." He smiled up at Zayn and gave his tummy a small rub.

Zayn bit his lip to hold back a moan. "Y-yeah, course, um.."

"Niall, Niall Horan." Niall grinned. "I'm Zayn."

"Well yeah, I can see that on your name tag silly."

"Oh yeah." Zayn nervously laughed, he wanted to get Niall's number so bad.

"Hey, how about after my shift is over, we can head out for some coffee or something?"

"Sure!" Niall waved at Zayn and went to go find a table and wait for his order to be called.

And that was the start of something amazing for Zayn.

--

Two weeks later...

Zayn's shift had just ended and he was going to head to Niall's soon.

His phone buzzed, making him check it.

nialler 💕: is it alright if you bring some food?

Zayn chuckled.

to nialler 💕: of course love

Immediately, he got a response.

nialler 💕: thank you sooo much!!

And Zayn just smiled.

--

When he got to Niall's house, it was already eight o'clock.

"Ooh what'd you bring today?" Niall jumped off the couch and went to hug Zayn and check what kind of food was in the bag.

Zayn had bringing food for Niall everyday since they started talking, and it's been showing on Niall. His small tummy and started turning into an even bigger belly and he started growing moobs. His thighs were starting to make him waddle. Niall even had a noticeable double chin. Zayn loved Niall so much.

"I got you two burgers and I got myself a subway sandwich."

"Thanks Zee." Niall kissed Zayn's cheek and brought his food to the table.

--

Two months later...

"C'mere babe." Zayn and Niall has been dating for about a month now, and Zayn had still kept the tradition of bringing home food everyday; it's really been showing on his boyfriend.

"Coming Zayn." Niall called out. Niall's stomach sticks out very far and it says down slightly now. His rear end had gotten very plump and his thighs are very thick and blubbery. His chest has significantly grown larger and his face has gotten more chubbier as well.

Niall huffed and puffed walking to his boyfriend, his increasing weight was making it harder for him everyday.

"Let's watch a movie, yeah? I brought you some pizza today."

Niall nodded and sat down on the couch, making it slightly creak. He snuggled up against Zayn and the older boy put his hand on Niall's stomach, giving it a soft rub.

"Mm, feels good." Niall smiled and closed his eyes as Zayn used his other hand to find a movie with the remote.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Niall only giggled and grabbed the bag of junk food.

He took a bite of pizza and swallowed it.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Zee."

And Zayn leaned downwards and pecked Niall's slightly greasy lips.

--
first time writing !!
aah!!