[15] Performance Exam

Areum's POV-

"So what outfit are you going to where home?," Daehwi questioned, as the 6 of us sat down with one Bubble Tea each.

"Jihoon-shi's," I said casually.

"Morago?! (What?!)," he exclaimed once again.

"Why do you think I chose not to wear like. . . several of the outfits you gave me?," I retorted.

The guys and I have finished shopping and it is currently half past me not caring! Let's just say it is REALLY late, and I'm tired, exhausted, and I DO NOT want to step into another mall for another three years! The boys looked fine, and by fine I mean they do not look dead, but I on the other hand, look like a zombie! Or at least I THINK I look like a zombie. Gualin and Jisung assured me that I looked great, but they're probably lying.

"You're really going to where one of the outfits I chose for you?," Jihoon asked, wondering if his ears were working properly.

"Yes, now if you all excuse me. . .," I stood up and began making my way towards the restrooms to change into the casual outfit Jihoon chose for me. Out of the 30 to 40 something outfits the boys have selected for me, I personally liked this one the most. Plus, Jihoon picked this one all by himself! I didn't make any adjustments or anything!

I stepped out of the restroom stall and exaimened myself in the mirror, "Alright. . . judgment time. . . Something society does WAY too much. . ."

Jihoon also picked another outfit I really liked, but I decided to wear this one since the other one showed my stomach:

-=

Surprisingly enough, the boy has a much better judgement of fashion when it DOESN'T apply to himself

Surprisingly enough, the boy has a much better judgement of fashion when it DOESN'T apply to himself. . .

I walked out of the restroom, and as I traveled back towards the boys I bumped into to someone.

"Mian- Taeyong Oppa?," I tilted my head to the side after seeing and processing one of the members of NCT, "What are you doing here?"

Taeyong chuckled, "I can say the same to you.