Incest

'I don't give a care if it's incest as long as they love each other that way.' That is what most people in the real world would expect fangirls to say. You know what. Apparently fangirls do give a shit about incest! When they're ranting about their OTPs, don't they think about what love really is? True I may not have felt it, but what I know is if they are loyal to each other until the end, willing to die by their side, and love each other. If it's incest, I don't care! As long as it is true I'm fine! But apparently it's wrong. Apparently gay things are wrong too. How do most fangirls react to incest? They say it's wrong and plain disgusting. How do most fangirls react to gay? They say it's perfect and they are 'oh so adorable!'. I don't get it! If you think incest is wrong, shouldn't you think gay people are wrong? Apparently no because 'Gay is mighty fine' and 'Incest is plain wrong! Nothing more to day than that'. Bullshit! People in real life are judgemental and sometimes that flows to the internet. They think it's all wrong. Christians think incest and gay are wrong! Isn't most of the Bible stating that they're siblings?!  If they believe the Bible then they are perfectly fine with incest. Ever thought about that people? Huh, huh!