<~(-_-)~>

Y/n

I look round the room when we got there. I open the blinds looking out the window. Was this it for me? I frown a bit at the grey color sea. I guess it's going to rain tonight. Hoseok came back into the room with a smile on his face and said," I know it looks bad outside but how about we go out."

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river, and it made me complete

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

I nodded my head wanting to make this the best. I follow him down the stairs and to the lobby. I look around at the disappointment on some people face while they look outside.

Before I could do anything Hoseok grab my hand and pull me out of the hotel and down the road. I frown a bit at the cold air making contract with my skin but made sure I stay close to Hoseok. We stop in front of a shop as he went in but before he did he told me to wait outside. I watch him through the window saying something to the cashier. He came back out and grab my hand pulling me across the road and turn. I was confused on where we were going. " Hoseok, where are we going", I asked but he didn't answer me and kept to pulling me. I follow again as we press through a crowd of people. I had let go of Hoseok as someone press in between us. I frown and look around quickly to see where he had go.

I didn't see him and I tried to get out of the crowd of people. But I was push with the crowd till I was at the edge of the crowd. I step out and look around for Hoseok. I follow back looking to make it easy for me. It felt as if I was running in circle as I look.

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

I cussed at myself for not staying closer to him as he walk. I found a bench and sat on it trying to think of the way we came from so that I could go back to the hotel. I look to the right and the left trying to decide on which on I should choose. Sadly I really couldn't tell what way we came from on making a bit harder for me to choose.

After sitting for awhile, I got and went to the right hoping that it would take me to the hotel. I walk down the street looking at the shops that filled the street reminding me of Korea when I was with Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung.

" Look who we found now," I heard a voice from behind me. I turn around fast to see Lex. I step back afaird to even talk to her. She smile at me coming closer," I don't know you where with the boys now." I move back again as she touch my shoulder making me feel uncomfortable to beyond point. " Please stay away from me," I said as she stop taking steps. " Why would I do that now?

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

I thought we were friends and this is what I get when you go missing forever," she yelled at me but she then look at me and smirked. " I guess it time to get the job done and over with," she said looking me in the eyes. At this point I wish I was still in Yoongi's room on his bed asleep.

But we all know that would a dream for me. " Please stop it," I said fast trying to think of a way out of here. She grab a hold of my arm bringing me to the wall behind us. I felt a cold metal feeling against my stomach as I slow my breathing. " I guess this is the end. Y/n it's time for you wake up now", she said as she press down.

I grit my teeth as the burning pain shoot through me. I grab a hold of the place where the pain was coming from. I lean back against the wall feeling the warm blood as the cold air hit my skin again. The tears seem to fall on there on as I felt another pain shoot up again. I wanted to scream but with my teeth gritting up against each other it was nearly impossible.

Third

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go?
So why don't we go?

Y/n had fall to the ground in pain as Lex look down at him in pity. " I would make it quick for you but where the fun in that," she said. Y/n didn't really understand what Lex was saying as he kept both of his hands over the bleeding spots. The pain seem to numb over for Y/n.

Only scaring him more at the thought of dieing. The sound of Lex talk went silent and the noise from the road sounded like whispers. Y/n frown at this and closed his eyes. The heavyweight on his eyes was making hard for him even when his eyes were closed. The sound of his name being screamed was the last thing that hit him before the darkness took over leaving Y/n to only hope that it was Hoseok.

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know?

--------------------------------------------------

~ The End ~