Hero - Naruto/Soul Eater Cross Over Chapter 11: GET OUT ALIVE?

HEY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE, OH AND ARE YOU IN FOR A LITTLE TREAT OF TWISTED^^ I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. VERY COLD I SAY SO MYSELF HAHAH. 

CHAPTER 11: GET OUT ALIVE?

The Akatsuki forgot to mention to Lord Death that Shira often sleep walks.

The first time Konan found Shira banging her head lightly against her door. That wasn’t the first odd behavior we discovered. Another time, Hidan couldn’t sleep and so he decided to walk around the Hideout, the sounds of the ticking grandfather clock in the hallways, light snores, and a single light from the stove on in the kitchen for lighting. Hidan heard footsteps coming from the entrance, so he went to check it out, he went outside and saw a distant figure walking towards him, he was about to attack but realized it was just Shira. But there was something very off about her, her head was down and her hair looked black, Hidan went to shake her awake, but it’s not a good idea to wake a sleep walker, he followed her inside, she got to her door, and like any other time, she began hitting her head on it, thinking it would open it. Kakuzu came out of his room and saw this, “Shira is sleep-walking again.” Kakuzu has done this millions of times, He put is hand over her forehead, and guided her to her bed, layed her down and wished her goodnight.

 They didn’t think it’d be a problem so Pein didn’t mention it.

Lord Death assigned me and Hidan on a mission, Lord Death will be joining us to observe. Lord Death hovered over us talking non-stop about his joyful moments about him getting the DWMA started, and his son. “How’d you make kid?” Hidan has to ruin it, I was smiling and listening very closely to Death’s conversation, he was very intriguing. “Well, I used a portion of my soul to make kid!” He said cheerfully and his face blushed. “Awe.” I said. Hidan huffed. “Now, these are one's who are devouring pure souls to become a Kishin you must dispose of them immediately, I tried getting my son to get them, but he’s always complaining about symmetry and can’t get that boy to concentrate, these ruffians have been causing trouble around Death City.”

We saw a twisted creature chasing a girl, running around Death City. He was very tall, long legs and a face with scars all over black eyes,  Me and Hidan nodded to each other. I jumped up and threw kunai at it. He turned around and I was standing on top of a pole. “ A Kishin....”.  She jumped up, “Hidan!! Now.” He jumped up and threw his scythe I stood on it riding it, I did a front flip and punched my fist in the earth, causing it to shift and crumble, making a loud crash. The guy looked like he was going to pass out, “Oh shit.” He got out a weapon and started to shot, dodging it quickly, Hidan ran towards him and pinned him down while I kicked him.

I twirled my weapons in my hands swiftly, “souls...more...souls.....”. Lord Death was intimidated by me and Hidan. “You have done wrong, and for that I am taking your soul.” I slashed my weapon in the creatures stomach and he disappeared, leaving a red orb floating in the air. I looked at it, “That’s your soul Shira, you may now eat it.” I gave him a disgusted look. I took it into my fingers, and put it in my mouth. Swallowing it whole. I coughed. Hidan walked up next to me. “So, how do you feel?”

 LATER THAT NIGHT

Asura was walking around the darkest parts of Death City, careful to not be spotted, he saw a figure walking towards him so he remained motionless, he saw that it was Shira, but there was something off about her normal look. Then, he felt a large amount of madness wavelengths, it was unbearable even for him, he looked at her and she was now standing next to him with her head down, She slowly lifted her head to reveal the Kishin eye on her forehead, her eyes red and hair black, Asura’s eyes widened, he feared her now, those eyes, filled with more hate and madness then he has ever seen before, he shivered, she started at him, then began walking again, out of Death City, he followed her, they walked for some time till she ended up at a small quiet village, he watched her, she went into a house with sleeping children, silence, almost too quiet he went to the window and looked inside.

His eyes widened when he saw she was devouring children’s souls, and the parents in their sleep. “what—the ---- hell.” Asura thought to himself, this explains why she’s a Kishin like him, she isn’t awake, but she isn’t sleeping either, maybe… she has a split personality? She left the house and went to another, and this went on for 5 minutes. Until she came out more demon like then ever.. her eyes closed and hung her head low, like she was sleeping, and then walked back towards Death City. He couldn’t help it.. she was perfect. In her own evil madness. He never thought a Kishin like her would exist. Who sleep walks as she devours souls. He laughed evilly. How could Lord Death not see this coming? He is a foolish old man. Asura left to Arachne’s lair. This, is indeed a twist.