Welcome to Riverdale

Betty's POV...

Its my first day at school in Riverdale after moving here and I'm getting ready as my mum come bursting into the room giving me a little prep talk.
"Ok Betty, this is year is so important, especially as your new to the school, no boys most importantly, we do not want a repeat of last year" i replied in a sweet voice "I'm not really interested in dating this year" "good girl and good luck on your first day" she soon said.

I get outside the school and start preparing myself to walk in. I finally work up the courage to walk through the doors, as I do a raven haired girl walks up to me shouting my name "Betty, You must be Betty" "yes I am" I said shocked "um do I know you" "no she said" excitedly " I'm your tour guide Veronica" "great I said".

After walking around for about 10 minuet this tall dark hair boy comes up to Veronica saying "is this her, the new girl" I stand their watching him look back and forth to Veronica and I "Yes it is, Betty meet Kevin, Kevin meet Betty Cooper" He puts his hand out to me and as I clutch on to shake it he says "Nice to meet you Betty" "You too" I say.

The next day I'm sitting at Lunch with Kevin, Veronica and a boy named Archie as Veronica says to me "your not the only new one here from California, about 9 months ago there was a new boy who moved here, you might know each other, he's not the sociable person though, but it would be great if you two could meet" as soon as she finishes her sentence the bell rings, Archie and Kevin walk to their classes leaving Veronica and I to walk to our next lesson together.

As we're walking to our lesson Veronica shout out "oh there he is, the one I was saying moved here 9 months ago from California"

Omg I sit there thinking as my heart drops, "his names jug..." I but in "Jughead Jones" my stomach sterns and flips. "So you do know each other" Jughead replies to Veronica with a shocked look on his face " yeah.....we went to the same school" he soon breaks an awkward silence with " well I have to go to class....see you around Betty"

This can't be happening to me right now!