Chapter 1

"It's a new day. It won't be interesting for sure."

Jimin thought for a while after hearing the alarm ringing at 7.00 a.m. Thanks to the newest song as his alarm, he managed to bring his upmost self once more times. He sighed though when he brought himself up half way on the bed. He simply hates the idea of starting a new school. He just moved to this neighborhood last Saturday. He didn't even unpacked all the things as he has busy helping his mother unpacking the rest of the boxes. He never wanted to move to this neighborhood. He never even wanted to change school and place. He even beg his mother to let him stay with his uncle since his uncle wouldn't mind having him around. However, his mother is pretty much alone right now, she will definitely need him. After hearing her cries for few nights, he decided to follow her to this place. He took it as a sign of redemption since he made her cries.

Jimin walked to his new uniform that were lying on the studying table. He sighed once more times. Then, he heard a knocking on the door. "Jimin ah, are you okay?" He looked at his mother. His mother's face turned a little bit sweeter but he knows she cried last night again. "Yes, mom. I'm fine."

"I already prepared breakfast for you. Will you come and eat with me?"

"Sure, mom. I'll come now."

He hold his mother's hand and follow her downstairs. He sat in front of her table after tucking her chairs in for her comfort. Then he smiled at her and took the food on his hand. Today's breakfast is a little cute. His breakfast has a heart shape eggs and some sausages on the bread. His mum, on the other hands, had some scrambled eggs and toast instead. "Is it enough, mom?"

"You know this is my favorite food, right?"

"It seems little, mom."

"It's not, my darling. I don't have appetite."

"You are still sad over dad, right?"

She smiled. It's hard to hide the emotions.

"But mom, dad's got over you. It's been almost 9 months. Why don't you date?"

His mother almost choked on the food. 

|2X&N

s:3+

(P/S:

Please forgive me for any grammatical error/structure. I'm sorry for that. My English is not that good. Thank you for that :-))