Chapter 13

Kim Seokjin and J-Hope chased after Jimin. However, Jimin ran so fast that they couldn't catch him. They lost him somewhere outside the front gate. Not taking matter in pursuit, they decided to talk to him tomorrow. Actually, Jimin was hiding under the drainage system. They just couldn't see him because it was properly covered. He tried to hold his sound, so that nobody noticed him. When he finally out of the place, he looked behind those boys with crying eyes. He whispered slowly "I'm sorry, guys." He walked all the ways to his home.

J-Hope holds Kim Seokjin's hand so tightly. They took the bags and decided to enter the cafeteria. Over there, Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting on the table. Yoongi was comforting Namjoon who was on the same breaking edge over Kim Seok Jin's accusation. Namjoon was really sad because he didn't mean anything to happen that way this morning. His heart hurts more when he saw J-Hope and Kim Seokjin's intertwining hands in front of him. Yoongi put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. However, he cannot stop laughing on the same side. Namjoon said "It's funny, right? He accused me and he did it."

"They are best friends for almost 10 years."

"I'm his boyfriend for almost 2 years. I fought everything for him."

"Relax, Namjoon. Relax."

"Yoongi, tell me that I could move on."

"Don't think I'll let you go easily." Kim Seokjin whispered to Namjoon's left ear so that Yoongi could hear it too.

Namjoon turned his head around. His lip accidentally touched Kim Seokjin's lips. It comes with a word thank you after that from Kim Seokjin.

Namjoon is a little bit confused by the action. He always the one who made the first move. This is the first time Kim Seokjin made the first move on him. He never believe his eyes. Same with Yoongi who have been with them for almost 4 years. All Namjoon was thinking at that moment "Did he really kiss me here?" "Did he just kiss my lips?" "Did his lip touches my lips?" "What happened?" Namjoon met Yoongi's eyes who were experiencing the same disbelief feeling.

Kim Seokjin on the other hand, walked towards the counter with J-Hope intertwining their hands together. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at them. 'Did he heard things wrongly?' 'Was it a dream?' 'Did he daydreaming or something?' All those questions are being played in his mind. J-Hope put some of the foods on Kim Seokjin trays and Kim Seokjin does the same for J-Hope. Then, they walked to the nearest empty table on the other side. Although there were some empty spaces next to Yoongi and Namjoon, they decided to eat it on a separate table. They would like to talk about Jimin, the boy they had met earlier.

Namjoon seems a little bit confused with everything that had happened. Suddenly, he decided to walk over there while Yoongi tried to stop him. Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's wrist and took him outside of the cafeteria to the nearby classroom. J-hope wanted to break that and save Seokjin from Namjoon. However, he was stopped by Yoongi who winked at him. Then, he realized that Namjoon just wanted to talk to Seokjin. Eager to know what they will be talking about, J-Hope said "Don't you want to know what will happen to them?"

Yoongi replied while licking his lip "Should we follow them?"

"I want to follow them and stalk them for a while."

"Let's do that."

s:3+

(P/S:

Please forgive me for any grammatical error/structure. I'm sorry for that. My English is not that good. Thank you for that :-))