DECRIPTION

In her old high school, Rose Lynch was a nerd of her school. A group of boys Bullies her every day. It all ended the day the boys used physical contact on her.

Her sister had enough of these boys and decided to move in with her brother in California. She left behind a fake suicide note before leaving.

When she finally reached her new home, she wanted to be different and forget about the horrible past she had.

So, she changed herself. She changed her looks. Her acne. Her bad sense of style.

After she changed herself, she started posting videos of her Singing on the Internet. That video hit a lot of views making it instantly Viral.

A management decided to form a band and call it Elra. They invited her to join the band.

Who knew that the boys from her past was back?

¤
¤
¤
¤
¤

When I wrote this story I was younger. I was a HUGE fan of the Magcon boys. This was supposed to be a fanfic about them. But I lost interest in them and fell I'm love with BTS. Not to get out of point. The old version of this was really shitty so I decided to change it a little.

It might take awhile for me to write because I don't really have anytime. But I'll try my best. Don't lose hope in me.

- Kay