Am I Crushing On You?

~Taylor Swift's pov~

I woke up to the sound of yelling downstairs. I walked downstairs quietly and peeked by the wall on the last step. There it was, my mom and dad arguing for the 100th time. But no worries because today is the day I'm moving out to live in my new dorm.

Me and Selena have been best friends ever since 6th grade, and now we're going to the same college together. I hope we can be dorm buddies. She told me she has a boyfriend named 'Zayn Malik'.

I met Zayn in highschool before summer ended. I packed all my stuff in boxes and got ready to leave. I put on red lipstick, a short white skirt, a white tank top, pink eye shadow, black eyeliner, and white heels. I sprayed on 'Flower Clouds' Perfume.

I curled the ends of my hair and walked downstairs with my boxes. After I carried all the boxes to my car, I sat in the driver's seat and fixed my nails. I put on some shades. I buckled my seatbelt and drove off .

~At the school~

I walked into the office and went to the front desk. "Excuse me, But I'm the new student, Taylor Swift" I said smiling. "Well, Selena Gomez is going to be your tour guide and you're going to be sharing a room with her" the lady said chewing her gum.

15 minutes later, Selena came in with booty shorts and a black tank top. We hugged for a little while and then we started the tour.

~2 hours of unpacking~

I plopped on my new bed that was yellow and brown. I was on my phone on YouTube when I saw Selena all dressed up. I looked up at her looking at her pretty outfit. She had on long jeans, a white shirt, slides, and her hair was in a braid.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused. "I'm going to go to the Cafe, wanna come?" Selena asked me while sitting at the edge of my bed. I nodded. "I have nothing else to do anyway" I said getting up from my bed.

"Let me change clothes first" I said grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom. I put on my black booty shorts, a black tank top, red wedges, and red lipstick. Me and Selena walked to the car and drove off.

~At The Cafe~

We ordered what we wanted and sat down. "So Taylor, Have you ever dated anyone besides your Ex?" Selena asked interested. "Well No, But  I had my eye on one person until he moved to Alabama. But now I have to start all over again" I said rolling my eyes with my head on the table.

The cafe door opened and I saw Zayn walking over to us. I jumped up and swung my legs around him. I knew him before Selena did, but I guess he chose her. "How have you been Tay?" He asked smiling at me while looking in my eyes. "It has been a nightmare" I said as I sat by Selena and Zayn sat in front of me.

"How did it become a nightmare?" Selena asked. "First of all, my mom is pregnant. Second of all, my sister Ashley goes to this school. Thirdly, my dad and mom broke up" I said putting my head down. "How old is Ashley?" Selena asked. "She's 19 years old, just a year older than me" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"She's Harry's age" Zayn said surprised. "Who Harry?" I asked confused. "He's the leader of the band and he's my closest Bestfriend" Zayn said looking at me. "He's on his way here and he's popular" He said itching his arm.

Just then the door opened and a tall guy came in. His hair was light-brownish and he had curly flowy hair. His eyes were blue-greenish and he was cute. He came over to us and sat by Zayn. "Hey Selena, Hey Zayn" He said smiling. He had a cute British accent.

"Harry, this is Taylor" Selena said winking at me. "Well Hi Taylor, My name is Harry Styles" He said shaking my hand. "I'm Taylor Swift, It's so nice to meet you" I said smiling while looking in his cute eyes. He sat back down while taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Hey Harry?" Selena called his name politely. He looked up from his phone looking at Selena. "Yeah?" Harry asked confused. "Aren't you like, 19?" Selena asked while eyeing me. "I just turned 19 this year" Harry said while brushing his hair back with his hand.

"Oh, Okay" Selena said said smiling at him. He looked back at his phone. The waitress came over with me and Selena's drinks and then looked at Harry and Zayn. "Oh My Gawd! I'm like you're number one fan!" She said looking at Harry. "Can I get you guys anything? The drinks are on me" She said excitedly. "Sure, I would like a caramel latte" Zayn said politely. "Sure, do you guys serve strawberry shakes?" Harry asked in his cute British accent.

The waitress nodded excitedly. "Well I would like one of those, thanks love" Harry said looking at her. She hugged Zayn and then hugged Harry tightly. And ran fast to the counter preparing their drinks. 15 minutes later she came back and gave it to them. "So, How has your day been?" Zayn asked me. "Eh.....Not that good" I said shrugging.

Just then a skinny girl came in with a long black ponytail, curved hips, red lipstick like mine, a black tank top, black skinny jeans, jewelry, and black wedges. She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She looked my way and came over. "Hey Selena, Hey Zayn, Hey Harry" She said while she hugged all three of them. As she got done hugging Harry, she sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

She then looked over at me confused. "I'm sorry, But have we met?" She asked staring at me deeply like she wants to tear my skin off of my body. "Um.....I don't think so. But my name is Taylor Swift" I said giving her a fake smile.

"And I'm Kendall Jenner" she said smiling at me. "I'm a model and my family is on a TV show" She said smiling still. She looked back at Harry. She whispered in his ear but I already heard what she had whispered to him about.

"Harry, can I ask you a very important question?" Kendall asked politely while whispering. "What is it?" He said looking at her. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies tonight, just me and you" She said while nibbling on his ear. I saw Harry smile while closing his eyes. "I'll think about it" He said opening his eyes.

We all went back to the dorms and Zayn and Selena went to the store. So it was only me, Harry, and Kendall. "I'll be right back you guys, I'm going to the bathroom" I said as I went to the bathroom.

~Kendall's pov~

As that Taylor girl went to the bathroom I sat at the computer desk. Harry layed down at the edge of the bed on his phone. I looked over at him and he looked like he was bored and sleepy. I got from the computer desk and sat on his stomach.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at me. "You need something Kendall?" He asked softly on his sweet British voice. "Nope, I'm just bored and.....Lonely" I said making a puppy dog face at him.