#68

A/N

SOOoOOo Sorry for the long wait...I've been working on preparing a lot of updates to get ready for you guys😭😭 but much more to come..I promise🤞🏼😇🙃💞

P.s. Y/N is a male...

*****
Ariana Grande and Y/N- Burns*
*****

Ariana's POV.

"Y/N, I told you to watch the pasta!" I hissed as I walked back into the kitchen. Y/N turned around to face me with a wide smile painted on his lips.

"I am!" he said defensively, smiling widely at me.

"Clearly not very well" I laughed, pointing at the pot on the stove. Y/N looked at it before panicking.

"Fuck!" he yelled, jumping down from the kitchen counter.

I laughed at his reaction. The water was boiling way too much, running down the sides of the pot and onto the stove, leaving a burning smell behind.

"Y/N, it's hot!" I hurried to say, but he'd already grabbed the pan. Quickly, he pulled his hands of it again.

"You don't say" he mumbled, sucking a bit on his thumb.

I shook my head lightly at him, trying to hold back my laughter. I grabbed a dishtowel before picking the pot up and putting it in the sink.

"Well, there goes our food" I laughed, throwing it down the trashcan after pouring the boiling water down the sink.

"Did I mention I don't cook much eh?" Y/N laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. It made me roll my eyes at him, before sending him a mocking smile.

"Do not laugh at me" he warned me, raising his eyebrow.

"I would never!"

"Then why are you?"

"I'm not, promise" I said, but the laughter had too much power and shortly it took over.

Y/N walked over to me, before letting his big hands slide around my waist, pulling me into his chest. Our faces were inches apart and I felt him exhales against my lips.

"Did you burn yourself?" I asked.

Half of it was to mock him, half of it was actually me worrying. Y/N slowly licked his lips, not taking his gaze away from me.

"Would you kiss it better if I did?" he breathed, pressing his lips harshly together.

His words allowed chills to run down my entire body. I looked at him, before nodding slowly.

"Then I think I burned my lips, very, very badly" he said, making a pouty face.

"We can't have that, can we?" I whispered back, biting my lip harshly.

Y/N shook his head as an answer, before letting his thumb slide across my trembling lips, slowly spreading them apart. Lifting up your chin, he closed the tiny gap between our lips.

His sweet mango taste quickly met my wet and welcoming tongue, as I let it slide into Y/N's greeting mouth.

I let our fingers interlace in his damp hair, pulling him further against me in a rather rough move. It made Y/N whimper against my lips. The little noises escaping Y/N's quivering lips made a tickly feeling spread around my veins, heating up my entire body.

Y/N pressed his body further against my body, which meant my back was pressing roughly against the counter in the kitchen, but I didn't care at all.
Y/N's tongue played with mine, almost sucking all air out of me, but leaving a sweet burning feeling behind. He sucked on my lip, letting his teeth dig into it shortly after.

This time, I was the one, who couldn't hold small noises from my trembling lips back.

Y/N grabbed around my hips and pulled me up to sit on the counter, which made me about as tall as him.

His big hands spread my legs apart, before he pressed himself in between them. I quickly wrapped them around his hips.

Y/N's mouth once again found mine and his steamy lips left mine burning more than ever.

Y/N's hands were rubbing my thighs, touching all the right places over and over again. I let my hands run up his shirt, caressing his steamy back gently.

My nails left a trail behind his skin, probably leaving small marks here and there.

Y/N's tongue moved from my mouth down to my neck, planting damp and burning kisses on me, sometimes biting or sucking roughly on me.

Letting my hands run down Y/N's body, I felt how hot he was getting, but I loved it. I loved making him feel like this, all turned on and sweaty. I loved knowing that I did that to him.

My tongue ran down his warm neck, before I started sucking on his sore skin, leaving hickeys behind. Y/N grasped by feeling my wet tongue against his neck, pressing my thighs even further down against the counter.

He also pressed himself even further against my lower body, allowing me to feel the huge bugle in his shorts, pressing against my lower body. It made me gasp for air.

He wanted me, right now and he was so ready.
Y/N suddenly picked me up and started walking.

"Weren't we cooking?" I whispered playfully as I but down on my swollen lip.

"Not anymore" he whispered back, carrying me towards his room.

^^^

A/N

Helloooo guys🙃🙃🙃🙃

So I hope you all enjoyed this small update😌I know it's been a while but I'm working on more for you guys😭😭❤️

Let me know if you all have any suggestions or requests for an update...I'll be sure to get to as soon as I can😁

Thank you all so much for reading/voting🤗🌸