Chapter 9

Well, tomorrow is the first concert for Aus and Blanks. I'm more scared then nervous. What if something happens? Don't think like that Aj.I sat up to see if Jc was still sleeping. Nope. Had to be in the house. I walked inside and there he was with a girl?!? "Morning...ummm I'll just leave you two alone." I went walking out the door until Jc grabbed my wrist. I didn't say anything I just pulled out his grasp and walked to my hotel, even though it was a pretty far walk. As I was walking down his steps, everything just went n slow motion like a music video. I looked back and Jc was just watching and speaking. I couldn't hear him though. It's like everything just went crashing down. I guess I really did like Jc, and I do. I walked down the road and to the nearest starbucks to get me something to drink. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I got my drink walked out of starbucks and checked my phone. I had 4 miss calls and 3 texts.

  :PoohBear:

   I'm sorry Aj. Where are you I'm coming to pick you up.

   I didn't reply I just deleted the messages and changed his name from poohbear to just Jc.I read the next tex message which was a group text from Beau and the rest of the boys.

     :Group Chat:

  Where are you?!?

   Joey keeps calling us!

  Rehersals today!!

   That's all I kept seeing. The last text was from Carter?

     :Cartahh:

   Hey Aj, I was wondering if you could help me with the dance a little more since the concert is tomorrow?

 I replied to Carter.

  :To Cartahh:

  Of course. After rehersal with the boys I'll stop by your place and help you out! :)xx

It said he read my text and he replied with a "Thanks" I read the missed calls and they were all from Jerri and Joey. I called Joey and told him everything and said I'd be there in ten minutes tops. I got to my hotel and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I push Jc's sweats in a bag and sat them in the closet of the hotel room.I walked out the hotel and got into my car and drove to rehersal that was on stage.

   I walked to the back off the stage and Joey ran up to me. "we need to move along!" He said shooing me to the front where the boys were.We done our bestfriends dance and it was Beau and I's turn to do our solo.We done our dance to Love don't change by Jeremih.I didn't really talk to anyone while rehersing so we finished up pretty fast. "Hey Aj you alright?" I looked at Beau and shook my head yeah meaning that I'm fine but I really wasn't. I walked to where Joey was and told him I had to go but I'd be back for one last rehersal.I called Carter and told him I was on my way to his house and he said he see me in a few.For the whole group dance we were doing a dance to Part Rock Anthem. Mahogany gave the idea and Joey came up the dance and the group learned it in a few hours except for Carter cause he likes to mess around.

    I got to his house and we walked to the backyard and began the dance.He learned the dance within two hours.Now we were just talking and joking around."Well I gotta get going,got rehersal with the boys again." I stood up and hugged Carter "What time should I be at the stage?" I looked at Carter "Everyone is coming to my hotel around 4 the concert starts at 8." I hugged him one last time and went to my car "See you tomorrow at 4!" I yelled waving to him while pulling out his driveway. when I got to a red light I texted Joey and told him I was on my way back to the stage. I texted Jc and told him that everyone was coming to my hotel at 4 if he wanted to come or just wait for the concert. He said he'd be at the hotel around 4:30. I didn't reply I just drove to the stage. When I arrived the boys were eating and Joey was doing some dance on stage making them laugh."HEEEY there's Aj!" Daniel said running up to me, then all the boys ran up to me and tackled me on the ground."OK you guys! I love you too." I got off the ground and walked toward Joey. "How are we doing outfit changes tomorrow?" I sat on the stage next to him where he was sitting indian style."You are going in your first outfit for the ET dance which you're changing in your room at the hotel. Peanut is gonna be there and so is Kyle (my hair stylist) Then all the outfit changes we'll have someone Dj so you have enough time to change and everything." I nodded and got up and played the party rock anthem we were all doing.

   I got up and started doing the dance while the boys were still eating. I done the E.T. dance next and then we all had to have a 'meeting' with Joey. We all sat in a circle and listened to what Joey had to say. "For yours and Aj's solo you're gonna be shirtless and Aj.You're in shorts and a bathing suit top." My eyes got wide but I kept listening. "For the Bestfriends dance you guys are gonna wear any neon color." He kept telling us what was gonna happen. Then after we all just said goodbye and went on our way.I waved by as the boys were leaving and then I made my way to my hotel.

   Once I got to my hotel I walked in and went straight up to my room. I stopped at the door and seen there was a note taped on it.

    AJ,

    Call me I really needed to talk to you. Please call me!xx

                                              Love Jc.

   I wasn't gonna call him right away. I was gonna take a shower. Set everything up then call him.I got in the shower and shaved everything. I changed into a large t-shirt and then went to go clean up. After cleaning up I decided to call up Jc. I was hestitant at first but just called him. "Hello?" Jc said."You needed to talk to me." I heard him take a deep breath and the he started to speak "Look, I didn't want you to wake up to seeing her. I don't even like her Aj-." I cut him off from finishing his sentence."Jc it doesn't matter I guess. I've already been hurt why not get hurt again.You said I didn't deserve to get hurt but you went and hurt me. Just come tomorrow at 4. Joey said to wear neon colors. I got to go." I hung up the phone and turned over and started crying. I cried myself to sleep that whole night.