UsUk//Smut

England's POV (Arthur Kirkland) (heh Costco get it...Kirkland)

I entered my house, the one I share with my newlywed husband, America....or Alfred Jones if you want to call him by his real name. I use his real name in, specific~ circumstances, and let me tell you. Today, I feel like screaming his name. (kill me I mentally slapped myself for that xD)

America's POV (Alfred Jones)

I heard my little Arty walk in through the front door. I was eating a burger (and not gaining any weight like wtf America how) and reading a book on how to survive a marriage. Prussia gave it to me saying that I "need help since I'm not experienced in love" (IAMZEAWESOMEPRUSSIA!!)

My lovely husband walked in and looked at what I was reading. I looked at him and could tell he had some sort of emotion in his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was but it looked oddly familiar.

"You're reading a book on how to love your spouse?" he asked.

"Uh...Prussia gave it to me. He said I was inexperienced in love." I replied, turning my head back to the book. I thought Arthur was going to get a snack like he always does after work but instead, I could feel two fragile hands start to massage my shoulders. I gasped, snapping my head back. "B-Babe! Don't scare me like that!" I laughed.

"Oh, I scared you, baby?" He seductively replied. His voice changed from sweet innocent bean to holy shit hello sexy. "Uh well yes, I didn't expect you to do that," I commented.

"Are you expecting me to do this?" Arthur jumped over the couch onto my lap and began roughly making out with me. I realized what was going on and kissed back. His smooth hands traveled up and down my body. He grabbed my waist and gave it a little squeeze.

"Ooh babe, those burgers aren't very good for you," he said with a giggle, speaking into my mouth.

"I know, they're just yummy, but I know you taste better," I pulled his shirt off with one swift move. Sadly, it was just a vest so I had to open up the buttons of his shirt as fast as I could. I noticed that he had grown impatient. "Baby, I'll do it!" he claimed and pulled it open immediately. Not gonna lie but, a) that was super hot and b) he looked really hot with just his open shirt.

I pushed him onto the couch, attempting to rip his brown dress pants off. He did the same with my jeans and pulled off my t-shirt. "I'm probably going to go pretty slow," I stated, "those burgers make me lazy, but I'll do my best for you baby."

"Ooh," he smirked, "I'll make you prove that you aren't slow. Now, put your dick in me so I can get to work!" I giggled at his craziness. I wasn't going to let him boss me around no sir.
"Lay down and open up!" I commanded. I could see his shocked face change to a smirk and he slowly laid on his back and spread his legs out, one hanging of the top and one lazily displayed at the bottom. I checked out his body and discovered how much more beautiful he is doing what I say. I ran my hands through his torso and drooled at the touch. No, today...I'm in charge and he has to do what I say. I finished pulling off his pants and gazed at his slim body. His butt stood out the most to me as I was planning on what to do to him.
"What do you want me to do to you today baby?" I asked him as smoothly as I could.
He looked at me with puppy eyes and turned away. "Do you want to guess?" He said. I wanted to try this out, we are just newly weds. "Do you want me to go rough or easy?" I asked with a smirk. "Rough! So rough please I need you deep!" He said pleaded. I chuckled at his submissiveness and gently ran my lips across his neck. His whimpers and soft moans drove me mad, wanting to give him more. I slowly paced myself as I pushed myself against his growing area. I continued using my hands to massage his perfect curves and edges. "Damn Alfred, multitasking much?" He forced out. I grinned and pushed myself harder, beginning to bite and squeeze. "Baby please, stop teasing and give me more!" I wanted to tease him a bit more, just for the fun of it.

~maybe like 2 minutes more cause I don't wanna describe its legit the same thing~

We are both fully exposed to each other. We spent about 30 seconds staring at each other's pale bodies. It only took about a second for Arthur to look at me then forcefully but ~smexily~ make out with me. He had fallen onto top of me and almost caused me to fall off the couch. I flipped us over and gently placed myself inside of him. (It's about to get really smexy and uncomfortable in here)
While only placing the -tip- in, Arthur began squirming and whining.
"More.." he panted.
"Are you..sure?" I asked, slowly inserting more of myself into him.
"Yes! Oh my gosh!" He screamed. I missed this feeling. Of having Arthur begging for me...

AN: Ima stop this one right here but I promise there will be a part 2 soon! Love  all you sinners 😘 bai