Chapter 4- The Meeting

It was almost the time of the day that Ivan would confess his true feelings for the other. It took a while to believe it because he still couldn't believe he was doing this. What if Alfred said no? Or was confused? Or just hated him? Ivan sighed to himself, crossing his fingers.

In the afternoon, Ivan was dressed in fancier clothes. He had also put on his scarf because he couldn't have forgotten it. That was probably the most helpful thing. Maybe it would bring him luck.

Alfred was getting ready for whatever this was. He was super confused, so he got fancy just in case the occasion was a secret meeting. He put on his glasses and headed out for Moscow. Ivan was already there as he saw Alfred. He waved and grinned. Nobody else was there though! Why was there nobody else?! Alfred thought it was a regular meeting that Ivan had set up.

Ivan looked at 'so-called' Fredka. "Privet, Fredka." He tilted his head, a light grin on his face. Different then before. "Uh, Hey. Where is everyone? Is it like- Just us?" Ivan nodded ever so lightly. "Da. It is. I hope that is okay. I wanted to confess something as well. Well, For a long time I have fallen for you. I'm not sure you feel the same."