My Lovely Goddess (🍋)

(Enel's POV)

I had found a village nearby my palace a few months ago and decided to make it a part of my rule. First i had sent my followers to attack it to get rid of those who dare go against me. Once cleared I had made the remainding people my slaves. I would watch over them through my chambers and I would send down rays of lightning to watch the people work in fear as some people meet their end by my hand. I enjoy watching people living in fear, their cries in agony and despair were like music to my ears.

Every so often I would have a woman enter my chambers to serve my needs, however none of them would please me. I have a kink to tie them onto the bed and use alittle of my powers to tease their sensitive area but all of them would disappoint me. They would complain that its too painful and beg me to stop or would try to escape me. I have no patience for women who cant handle my kink so i would just electrocute them, simply killing them. It angers me that no woman alive can handle alittle bit of electricity, but then again what do you expect from mortals?

Its been like that since the first woman that has entered my chambers, one after another after another. God knows how many ive been presented to, they all suffered the same fate in the end. I didn't think much of it because it turned into a routine. That is until one day....she came in.

I couldn't put my finger on it, the moment she had entered my chambers she was like any other woman. She was beautiful and filled with fear however.....She was different.

This happened last night, but i remembered it like it was just seconds ago.

-------Last Night------

It was raining that night and I was just eating an apple while watching my slaves struggling to work in the rain. Suddenly I hear a soft knock on my door and I turn around to find HER entering.

"Who gave you permission to enter?"..I stare coldly at her as she trembled in fear.

"i-im so sorry M-My Lord, P-please forgive me, i-i can assure you it will never happen again" she bows her head as her eyes were filled with tears. How adorable, she looks like she is bracing herself for my wrath. I finished my apple then slowly walk over to her and asked "What is your name?"

"Um...(Y-Y/N)"

"Why are you here human?" I asked her and she slowly lifted her gaze to look at me.

"I-I was wondering if you would like anything"....I observed her as she still trembled in fear.

"Now that i think about it, I do need something from you"

"Yes?" I saw her expression turn from fear to distress the moment I grinned and gestured her to go to the bed. She hesitated for a bit but instantly walked over to the bed the moment she saw my grin starting to go away. Good girl.

"Get on the bed" i say to her and she climbs on it without hesitating. I then start tying her onto the frame and she starts sniffling.

"I havent done anything yet...." I look at her and I see tears rolling down her face. She shivered when I licked her tears off her face.

"You knew what you got yourself into the moment you entered my chambers without permission, now you must be punished." I say to her and I reach up to touch her cheek and she doesn't move.

"Good, you are submitting to the almighty God."

(Y/N POV)

I am submitting to him, the man who destroyed my home. Why am I letting him do this to me? I should resist, I have never laid with a man before so why am i letting him do this to me? I have always been attracted to him, but he is just going to torture me, this isnt love at all. I gasped when he ripped my shirt open, revealing my bare chest to him. I flinched when his hands got a hold of my breasts, I kind of expected him to be rough but frankly he wasnt. His touch was gentle yet caring, like he is holding something delicate. I let out soft pants as he continues to fondle with my breasts, i arched my back slightly as he leaves a trail of kisses on my neck. I have never felt anything like this, I didnt even think about anything else, i didnt even notice that his hand had lifted my maiden dress up to reveal my panties.