Chapter 1

"Sometimes I wonder..."

Lying on the bed, you spare a glance at your blonde haired friend who is sitting on the floor. It isn't like her to stay quiet for so long, especially when she's around you.

"Rin, you're making that face again..."

"What face? I always look like this!"

You let out a bored sigh. "What's wrong with you? One minute you're complaining about your brother, and the next, you're glaring at the wall."

Rin lets out a frustrated sigh and jumps onto your bed, nearly making you fly off in the process. "I don't get my brother. He's been acting so weird and I don't know what's wrong with him!"

"Yeah, you keep talking about that, but how exactly has he been acting weird? He seems sort of the same to me, although he has gotten even more distant to everyone," you muse with a thoughtful expression. "Then again, his fangirls at school think that his new, mysterious self is the hottest thing ever...They're annoying as hell, but I guess they aren't wrong."

She didn't need to hear that last part. "This is different! He's been locked up in his room more than ever lately... (Name), what does he do in there?" She asks you, but all you do is shrug in response.

"How should I know? Len is your brother, not mine!"

"Yeah, but your window is straight across from his! You can see everything he does from here."

"Wha–?" You shoot up into a sitting position and frown at her. "That doesn't mean I do! That would be creepy... What he does isn't any of my business." Rin takes advantage of the new space you've created and lies down herself, much to your annoyance. You get up and glance out the window. Len's curtains are closed, but you swear you just saw them moving.

"Hmm, so you're saying you've never secretly spied on him?"

You tear your eyes away from his room and turn to Rin. "Well, of course I have. You seem to be forgetting the fact that your brother is quite beautiful–"

"You don't call guys beautiful," Rin interrupts, rolling her eyes when you reply with an 'I just did.'

"Ahem," you clear your throat after being interrupted. "As I was saying, I have spied on him once or twice. He's mostly on his phone and sometimes I can't even see him, so he's probably sitting at his desk or something. Hey, now that you mention it..." You trail off, mouth forming a suggestive smirk. "I have the room that all the girls in school dream of having."

"Ugh, gross, (Name)!" In an instant, your pillow is throw at your head. "This is my brother we're talking about, you perv!"

"P-perv? What, no!! I haven't spied on him like that! I was simply implying that girls are jealous of–"

"I'm sure you were." Rin says sarcastically before getting off the bed and claiming that she's leaving. You frantically get up to follow her, knowing that she's only going to raid your fridge. As you chase her, you don't notice the pair of blue eyes watching from another window.

From his room, Len sighs and sits under his windowsill. "Hah..." He lets out an airy laugh and slumps against the wall as he scrolls through hundreds of pictures of you. "My sister is so lucky."

"...if there is something wrong with me."

-------------------------------

✬Disclaimer: I don't own Vocaloid, you, or any pictures/media used in this story! Most Len pictures used in this story can be found on Zerochan.

✬Originally published on Quotev - 1/3/2015