Chapter one of this gayness

Stepping out of an air plane was always refreshing, but attending to the next task at hand wasn't always so simple. Tsurugi sighed a some as he looked around for his older brother, he almost became a bit dishearted until his eyes suddenly met with another pair that had been practically engraved into his memory. He found himself quickly walking over to to other male before stopping right in front of him and letting his more heavy bags slip onto the floor.
"Wow Kyousuke! You've grown so much since the last time I saw you! Oh you! Come over here and give your older brother a hug!"
Was the first thing exchanged in between the two brothers as Tsurugi was met with a rather strong grip around his chest.
Kyousuke was more than excited to see Yuuichi again after all these years, but he still felt as if they were both being held down by a form of slick tension. And it absolutely sucked.
"I'm glad to see you too, Nii-San. How is rehab working for you?"
The younger boy asked, making his brother intake a bit of air before pulling back and looking right up into his brothers eyes
"It was going along great! While I'm still wheel chair bound, there's times where I feel like the accident didn't even happen at all" his brother happily hummed, although that only caused Kyousuke to grimace back on the past, as well as the most recent event.
To put it shortly, Tsurugi's family had shit luck with car related accidents. It had only been a few years ago when Yuuichi got ran over, becoming paralyzed from the waist down. His parents shipped him off to an expensive hospital on the other side of the country, with hopes he'd be able to once again walk amongst everybody else.
And then his parents....
"Kyousuke... Please don't burden yourself too much with negative thoughts. I'm sure mother and father wouldn't want you to do that either. Besides, you get to live with me now, in my super cool apartment. While I'm up talking the place, it's not as bad as it looks or sounds I promise,"
Yuuichi chuckled warmly before looking off to the side, taking Tsurugi's glance along with his
"Besides. You get a whole new fresh start here in Raimon. This town may seem a bit boring at first, but it will end up growing on you, I promise! " the smile on Yuuichi's face could light up anyone's mood. It certainly helped Kyousuke, as he also felt himself smiling back at the warm thoughts his brother had.
"Alright, alright. Thank you Nii-San"
Tsurugi responded softly.
"Anytime. Now let's get out of this airport and get something to celebrate. I'm thinking... Mmm ice cream? Yes. I still remember how much you love your sweets. "
Kyosuke felt himself nod as he picked up his bags and walked right next to Yuuichi, the both of them catching up on everything they had missed out on within each other's lives these past couple of years. Sure, there was phone calls. But those can only contain so much.
The moment they slipped outside, Tsurugi gladly let the warm sun lick his skin gently. It had been quite awhile since he had truly been outside. Yuuichi noticed his brothers contempt and smiled softly , not wanting to rush his brother from his few moments of bliss. Once they started moving again, Yuuichi began telling Kyousuke about all the things they were going to have to do around the town, and how he was going to get to go out and buy as much as he wanted to get his room set up so that he could feel comfy and at home. Tsurugi really didnt need all that much, but as long as his brother seemed super excited about the thought, so he decided to just go along with it. When they arrived to the car, the front door immediately slammed open and a boy with the brightest orange hair popped out and smiled brightly right at him, Kyousuke felt as if his smile was brighter than the sun itself
"Hey there! You must be Tsurugi! Yuuichi talks about you all the time! My name is Amemiya Taiyou! Feel free to call me whatever, I don't really mind" Taiyou, huh? What an interesting sort of person. Kysouke thought, but he gave the other a soft smile and nodded. "Tsurugi Kyousuke, nice to meet you Taiyou."

In the car, Yuuichi and Taiyou were happily babbling about the events that had just transpired as well as the ice cream they were on their way to get. Tsurugi wanted to bring himself together and join in on the conversation, but he found it hard. Honestly, he was surprised that Yuuichi was able to pick himself back up after the parents death just a week ago, but then again, Yuuichi had always seen the glass as half full rather than half empty.
Tsurugi tried to being himself to think more positively, but it just really wasn't the easiest thing for him. Why had it been so much easier for those around him? Tsurugi brushed off the thoughts and huffed quietly before looking up and out the window. The had just pulled into the parking lot of the ice cream parlor and slipped on into the drive through side, most likely to save Yuuichi the stress and hassle of having to get everything out, out of the car, and in again, plus he never really liked the extra attention it brought.
"Hey Tsurugi, whaddya want?" Taiyou hummed as he slid in behind another car, the people inside currently giving their orders.
"Just a scoop of vanilla, please"
"Just ONE single scoop???"
Taiyou playfully gasped
"I don't really want you both to waste your money on me.."
Tsurugi responded quietly, only to have a fit of giggles and mirth fill the car
"Kyousuke! We're doing this with you because we want too and because you deserve it! Don't feel like youre being selfish, because really, you're not. Money isn't important Kyosuke. Shoot, Taiyou, get this boy two scoops"
"Two scoops of vanilla coming right up!"
Taiyou smiled in response as he pulled up to the machine and began to voice their orders.
The navy blue haired boy looked down, but jumped back a bit as a hand connected with his knee, he looked back up to see Yuiichi smiling softly
"Kyosuke.. Don't be afraid to open up and voice what you want. Okay? Things are... A bit stressful right now, I know. But they'll get better, I promise."
His brother smiled a bit more before pulling away and looking forward again.
Tsurugi felt himself exhale a bit in relief before they pulled up to the next window. And it took a moment, but when the window slipped up, Kyosuke felt his eyes widen a bit. He didn't know why, but the smile on the boys face behind the window made him feel like everything was going to be okay, the look in his eyes was one of pure happiness and determination. Yuuichi had a look similar to his, but it never impacted him this.. Strongly. He hadn't even realized hed been staring until the boy looked over a bit and waved cheerfully, making Tsurugi tense up quite a bit, heat rushing to his cheeks as he waved back slightly before looking away. He kept his onyx eyes plastered to the ground until he felt the car rolling away from it's place at the drive through window, and as Yuuichi handed him his double scoop of vanilla ice cream there was only one thought slipping around in the younger brother's head
"Damn."

// Oh yeah ;) As of now this remains unedited oopsies PikoPikoInterwebs//