Chapter 7

"Addy! Did you see the Prophet?!" Ricky said as he dashed into the Gryffindor common room.

"Ricky!What the heck are you doing here," Addy said, her prefect badge shining in the light of the fireplace.

"Frank tells me the password every year." Ricky said with a tone like it was obvious.

"Yes but why are you here? You-"

"Bloody hell! Frank why do you-you two are so gross." Ricky said and left the common room, disgusted by his fellow prefect's lipstick marking on his face that was probably given to him by Lilac.

Addy stared at Frank and said, "that was awesome." She then rubbed the lipstick away and grabbed his hand.

"Why Gordon made you prefect is beyond me." Frank Longbottom the second mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." He said. Addy gave him a suspicious look and shrugged her shoulders. Her recently shorted hair bounced behind her as she let go of his hand and hugged Lilac, her best friend. As he got closer he heard Addy say to Lilac, "And then when he saw the mark on Frank's face, he blushed and ran out of the room. "

"Seriously it's as if that boy hasn't seen Teddy and Vic together. I mean what do he and Cynthia do? Do homework together?" Lilac said as Addy hugged her boyfriend Anthony Fawley.

"Knowing the two of them, probably. " Addy said as she grabbed Anthony's hand. 

Obviously, a lot had happened the past 6 years. Addy, Teddy, Ricky, and Lilac had all become prefects that year. Teddy and Victoire started dating the year before. Addy and Anthony started dating two years before. Frank was a 5th year with Vic. Ricky had started dating Cynthia  Hilliard that year and Lilac and Frank started dating a few weeks ago. All eight of them were in very serious relationships. And all really got along well. 

Addy and Teddy were looking into becoming Aurors, while Lilac wanted to be a healer and Ricky wanted to be a professor. Teddy was beginning to get perpetually worried about next year, as his godbrother, James Potter was coming to Hogwarts as well as Fred II, George II and Lucy Weasley.  

The rest of the Weasley siblings were sorted as follows:

Victoire-Gryffindor, Dominique-Ravenclaw, Sarah-Gryffindor, Louis and Molly-Hufflepuff, and this year, Roxanne-Gryffindor, Arthur-Hufflepuff.

Addy and Ricky loved having their brother at Hogwarts, while Victoire found having her siblings at Hogwarts annoying as they were constantly teasing her and Teddy.

As Addy and Frank entered the Great Hall with Lilac and Anthony, something immediately felt wrong. Addy then asked a 7th year for their daily prophet and gasped. 

MASS BREAKOUT AT AZKABAN!!

She began reading and gasped again, at the same time as Lilac, who was reading behind her back. Their boyfriends gave them a look of expectation and they looked them in the eye. 

"The Carrows, Rookwood, Malfoy, Averys,  Lestrange, Rowle and Macnair escaped last night." Addy said.

"Blimey. They are all Death Eaters." Anthony said.

"Which Lestrange?" Frank asked. 

"Rudolphus." Lilac said with a sympathetic look on her face. Frank nodded. She noticed that he had made a fist with his hand. She glanced at the teacher's table and noticed that Neville had too. Like father, like son, she supposed and broke his fist with her hand and squeezed it. 

"The Auror's office must be working crazily. I feel bad fo-Blimey! I bet the Potters went into hiding." Addy said, the gears turning in her head, "I bet mum and dad are going to pull us out too. As well as the other Weasleys and Teddy." She said her heart pounding. Frank pulled her into a hug. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see his father.