Chapter 34

Later on that night Pac's birthday.... The celebration we had for Pac was great. Everything went smoothly. You know nobody knew that we was married but  Afeni and Lisa. I wanted to make the announcement at the party but Pac wouldn't let me. He said the time wasn't right but I thought it was perfect.

I always wondered why he thought that. I let it go because I didn't want to make a scene at the party but trust me as soon as the party was over he heard my mouth.

"Tupac can we talk"? I asked as I laid a sleepy Essie on our bed.

He looked at me and sighed because he knew what this was about. " You wanna do this here or you wanna go downstairs"? He said looking at me.

" Let's go downstairs ". 

So when we got downstairs he sat on the couch and I stood in-front of him with my arms crossed.

" Why you didn't want me to announce our marriage". I said.

" Look Aaliyah I didn't think it was the right time and before you—"....

Before he could finish I cut him off because it sounded like he was coming up with bullshit and I wasn't about to tolerate it.

I stared at him with my brows furrowed.
" Tupac don't okay. I'm not about to be your little secret okay. You sure didn't have a problem saying you was married to Keisha. You didn't care that it was out there so what's the problem with people knowing that we are married".

As soon as I said Keisha he clenched his jaw and looked away. I could tell i hit a nerve but didn't care I wanted answers.

He stared at me with a irritated look. " Aaliyah don't be bringing up old shit alright. It's not —-

" Then what the hell is it Tupac because quite frankly I'm tired. Everybody always comes before me right. You gave Keisha and Kidada what they wanted they never had a problem with being in the spotlight. Every time it pertains to me you want me to wait or it's not the right time. Well I'm sick of it I'm your wife and you wanna hide it from the world. Do you even love me because if not please let me go and I'll be happy elsewhere I'm tired of the constant back and forth with you. It's not healthy for me or our daughter. I said finally feeling defeated.

At this point Tupac stood up and towered over me. " Don't ever say that shit okay. I love you and you know that. Them hoes old news ight so stop bringing them up. I love you and only YOU. YOUR my wife not them. If you wanna go public about this thing man then we will if it'll make you happy because I'm tired of this arguing shit so imma give you what you want".

And sure enough he did. Tupac went public about our marriage with his interview with Bill Bellamy. He was promoting one of his movies and his album. Needless to say people were very surprised and shocked that we got married. They were also shocked that he had a daughter. Whether you know it or not Tupac was a very private person he only let things be known if he wants them to. Hence, which is why no one knew about Essie.

Everything came out in that interview he just let it all out. He talked about Essie, Us getting married, How it was on Death row, and etc.

All I can say was it was all out now. People knew about Essie and they knew about our marriage. That's all I wanted. I didn't want me and Essie to be his secret because we deserved so much more.
________________________________

Immmm bacccck....😁

So y'all come to find out this chapter just been sitting here like I've been done I thought it posted but I guess not.

I know it wasn't that long but it was a filler chapter. Yeah it's probably been like 3 years now and I'm sorry about I honestly forgot about the book because I've been so busy.

But I do wanna thank all the ppl who supported the book new and old and I just wanna say I'm sorry for the long wait. I'll try my best to get the next chapter out I promise you won't have to wait another 3 years lol.

In all honesty, I lost my passion for writing I just had writers block and didn't know where they story was going but now that I actually HAVE TIME I'm gonna finish this book.

I know I've probably lost readers but that's okay. Hopefully I gained some new ones but like I said I'm sooo sorry for the 2 year delay and I hope you all understand.

Evelynnn💖