Classic part 2

Still Y/N pov

He kissed me!!!!! Omgomgomg❤️❤️❤️like lips on lips kissed me!!! ////.////

Sans pov:

I had not seen her in a week!!! I was so scared that she had got hurt or or or I don't even know!!! If she got hurt I don't know what I would do. I was so scared and in the middle of my panicking I heard a knock on the door so scene papyrus wasn't home (😏) I knew it was either him or.....Y/N!!!
I looked and saw y/n!!! I gave her a huge hug. I had loved her for so long that I couldn't help myself. I had hugged her for a long time until she said " well someone sure missed me a lot at first I thought you were papyrus haha" then I pulled back but kept my hands on her shoulders she said "sans?" But I ignored it and kissed her deeply and passionately. To my surprise she kissed me back after a while I pulled away and started sobbing. I said "please don't ever scare me like that again" she replied with nothing and as I turned to apologize she hugged me and she sobbed to what she said next broke my heart.

Y/N pov

" I don't want to be your friend anymore " I saw his soul crack. I showed a big smile and said will you be my boyfriend? ( sry for the short pov )

Sans pov

She......didn't want to be my friend anymore.......wait what?!? I then answer her question with yes yes a million times yes ( you know like a moron ) she smiled brightly and kissed me on the teeth we have now been Married for three years and have two kids named Jackson and Hailey.