• Prologue •

PROLOGUE; The Dumb Strawberry Blonde

Violet was like her sister in every way expect the fact she was dumb. Or so she wanted everyone to think. Violet was clever and sly as they came. She also beautiful, strawberry blonde hair different from her sisters gold blonde hair. The two sisters were royalty of the school and well everything. Whereas Channel enjoyed everything about it, Violet was uncomfortable with it but played like she loved it.

Violet loved her boyfriend, Jack but he didn't love her. In fact, he cheated on her more than Violet got A's and that's all the time. She was a smart cookie. Jack didn't know that of course cause she played dumb for him. And only for him, and for guys to like her.

Violet went out with Jack, her friend, Heather and her boyfriend to bowling. It was a their thing to do every Friday night. Heather was apart of the house but she was slut and the house had a thing about sleeping with the princess or Queens boy. You did that, you were kicked out - banished from their house. You and your children and your children's children. Or so Chanel said.

Violet enjoyed the attention she got from her sisters and roommates or other Chanels. The way they scared boys off, they even tried with Jack. But he didn't budge. Now he seemed too distance for the Chanels liking. But for Violet it did get annoying with it sometimes, more like all the time.

"Come on, Heather - we can beat them," Heather's boyfriend and real sweet guy, Ram Kelly says as he hugs her from behind as they looked up. As Jack and Violet sat down. Jacks arm around her shoulder, they look back to them with smirks. Violets apple green eyes lighting up with excitement as she looked back.

"I like to see you guys try," Violet says cocky but out of fun. She smirks. Ram glared playful and sticks his tongue out to her with a laugh.

Heather scoffed hitting his chest. Ram gave her a what look. "Grow up Ram," she scolded giving him an annoyed look of pure pissy.

"What? Have some fun, Heather," chuckles Ram. Heather was not pleased. Ram was a real sweet guy for Heather but she just didn't see that. He was funny and had a sense of humor.

Jack turned to Violet as she fixed her lipgloss. "How to you deal with these two?" He asks annoyed looking to his girlfriend.

Violet puckered her lips then looks to Jack with a smirk like smile. "They're my friends and Heather is apart of the house, we're sisters," Violet says with full hearted believed they were what she said. And she was being tricked.

"You're too sweet you know that? Like candy and I just want to eat you up," he smirks, kissing her neck as she giggled. He pulls her closer in the booth, kissing harder.

"Jack stop not in public," she says giggling then moaning a bit. She pushes him away, Jack pouts then gets up and ready the game. Violet fixes her hair to hide her neck.

Jack looks back to Violet," is Heather spelled with one e or two?" A real smart he was. Oh yea no....

"Two," Violet answered faster than lightening, he gives her a look with a raised brow. "I don't know, ask Heather." Violet says looking her nails in her dumb white girl voice. Heather watched pathetically as her friend made her sound dumb, she was really dumb for not knowing.

Jack rolls his eyes and looks at Heather, but his eyes weren't on her, more so on her breast that were sticking out thanks to her button up blouse. "There's two," Heather says pumping her chest out more to Jack who nodded with a smirk and typed it in. Ram didn't really see it as he looked concerned at Violet who went back to fixing her lipgloss like nothing happen.

"Hey Violet you're up first," says Jack as he talks to Heather. Violet stands not before Ram pulls her back by her arm and looks at her.

"What?" She asks annoyed by the boy.

"You don't have to suck or play dumb for his benefit," Ram whispers glancing to his girlfriend and Jack who talked and eyed each other with lust.

"I do plenty of sucking for his benefit," snaps Violet, she takes the bowling and stands up straight then rounds it as hard as she could. It knocks all of them. Giving Violet a strike. She turns so happy with herself, smiling then she sits to Jack.

"Where'd you find to play like that?" He asks, giving her look.

She looks at him. "Just luck," she says dumbly again. She plays with her hair and smiled, acting dumb like always and everyone saw it. Everyone knew it.

Heather goes and Ram goes and Jack goes. Heather starts whining of how she's hungry and Jack agrees he's hungry too. "We are before we can Jack," says Violet looking at her boyfriend with a look. They went out to eat before so they could have some alone time before coming here with Heather and Ram.

"Babe I'm hungry again, I'm a football player and a growing man - I need food," he says with big eyes. Violet sighs and gets up.

"I'll come with," Ram stands and goes with Violet to the food stand. Walking in silence, Violets thoughts were everywhere. They were on school, on Chanel and on Jack. Her mind hurt from all the stress.

"Miss what do you want?" The impatient worker says and she blow her gum into a bubble and it pops in Violets face.

"Uh a chilly dog and a cherry slushee please," she says pulling out of her money. The worker rolls her eyes and takes the money.

Handing back her change. "Here your change miss," she says just dropping it in Violets hand.

"Thanks..."

Ram ordered his food as Violet thought to herself. What was with Heather and Jack? Was he cheating? No no he lives her, he wouldn't. Would he? Ram walked over with all their food. "Here."

"Oh thanks..." they walked over with a uncomfortable silence with Violets thoughts bursting in the way they were. She's gonna break and that's not good. No one can see her tears.

They walked over and she dropped everything to the ground, gasping in shock and hurt as to what she saw. It was Heather.....and Jack..... they were making out. Kissing and all. "Jack.." Violet whimpered. They broke it apart as they heard the small whimper.

"V it isn't what it looks like," he say standing up and Heather tries but in her shirt and hide the hickeys that showed.

"Don't V me, don't babe me and don't even think about me, you low life bum, you choose the wrong girl to hurt, Jackson Wells, you choose the wrong girl, " with that she turned then looked back to Heather who now stood up next to Jack," as for you Heather, you can pack your stuff up. You're banished, finished. I know how this tonight, me nor Chanel will not tolerate your games, no one will. Well make sure everyone knows of the Jack the Dick and Heather the Slut and as Ram, he could do so much better than a wanna be slut."

And with Violet walked out of there in tears and pride.....