Back to my old roots

I have a new fanfic check it out it's called clashed!!! Please give it some love. Thank u❤️️

Carter's pov

I woke up to Brittany in my bed. She was asleep under the covers with her back exposed to me because she was turned the other way. She had the sheets lightly over her and yeah I had sex with her again. I couldn't help myself I guess. Chloe told me to have a good life last night and I got mad and when I'm mad I'm not loyal. I know it's a shitty excuse but I can't hold a commitment. I know this is the exact reason she didn't want me to come here and I did exactly what she wished I wouldn't do.

I sighed and sat up on the bed. The birds were chirping outside the window since it was still pretty early. Brittany's door pushed open slightly and Journey came around the corner, his little face poking out. He came running over to the bed and jumped on it in his Spider-Man pajamas.

"Hey little man" I said

"Hi daddy" He smiled

Brittany started moving around on the bed and she stretched and moved over to me. She smiled at me and at Journey.

"Are you and daddy back together mommy?" He asked

I sighed and automatically wanted to blame her for all this. She started this sex shit. She started kissing on me and flirting with me. She didn't think our son would think we were back together yeah he's 4 but he's not dumb. I gave her a dirty look and she told him to go get dressed.

"Really Brittany this is why I can't stand you" I shot

I ripped the covers off of me and started looking around for my clothes. I was angry at her because she gave my son some stupid fantasy that we would be a happy family when that's not how life works and I don't wanna tell my 4 year old son that's how it works.

"What the fuck did I do"

"You came onto me"

"Oh god stop flattering yourself like your something great" She shot

"Clearly I am because your the one who's been fucking me since Friday" I yelled

"Oh yeah cause I raped you"

"What!" I spat

I pulled my jeans on and buckled my Versace belt. I was supposed to be going home tonight because it's Monday morning. I only said I would stay the weekend but clearly she's got some fantasy in her head that this is gonna wash away our whole divorce and the fighting and the cheating but it's not.

"You act like I raped you or something it takes two to fuck"

"Yeah and you seduced me" I said pulling on my Calvin Klein shirt

"Oh god Carter your so full of yourself" She said rolling her eyes

"And your so not?" I shot

"You act like it's all my fault you cheated on your stupid little girlfriend you knew what was gonna happen when you got here"

"No I didn't plan on fucking you! That's not what I planned. I wanted to see my son that you've held from me for a half a year. He's gonna be 5 soon I feel like I've missed so much of his life" I yelled

"Well if you didn't go to jail the first two years of his life maybe you would have been their" She shot

"Don't blame this all on me Brittany. I went to jail getting money for our family" I said pointing to myself "Don't make me feel like the bad guy"

"You did it to yourself you were all high on drugs and you still are, you haven't kicked that habit have you? Your still sticking your self with needles" She shot

"Your a real bitch for that you know. I'm fighting my addiction. I went to jail for you for us. I was getting us money-"

"By selling drugs Carter! You wonder why our marriage went down the drain because your a junkie who can't keep his dick in his pants" She laughed

"You know what fuck you really fuck you" I yelled

I had my things in my hand and I was walking down the hall ready to leave. She was so annoying and this is why I left in the first place. A lot of it had to do with my past but a lot of it was her. And I'm not a druggie anymore. I've kicked my habits but I haven't fully recovered. I just wanted to see my son.

"Daddy" He cried out

"C'mer little man, I'll be back don't worry I'll call mommy and come see you next weekend" I said kissing his head

"Don't worry Jay he'll be back" She smiled and held her hand out for him

I looked at her and she looked at me before I opened the door ready to leave. I was so sick of her and this is how it always ended and then we would have hot sex and be happy again.

"You better come back next week and not let your son down because I will come find you myself" She shot

I slammed the front door closed and hopped into my Lambo. I didn't plan on not coming back because I was gonna come back no matter what she said. He's my son and I wanna be apart of his life. But the question is how I'm gonna talk to Chloe and work our relationship out.