Misunderstanding

Loki POV
After Separating Thor from the visitor I teleported him and myself into a more comfortable place to chat My own Little pocket dimension I've been working on Based off Asgard of course but with a hint more Class and Books , lots and lots of books.

Normal POV-Loki and Gabe are now comfortable sitting in Loki's lounge-

Normal POV
-Loki and Gabe are now comfortable sitting in Loki's lounge-

Loki speaks first "I'm very sorry for The misunderstanding that my oaf of a brother started he is a bit dull witted and thought you were an intruder going towards the harsh first meeting I would like to welcome you to Asgard I am Prince Loki" Gabriel nods understanding Having More than one Oafs as his brothers aswell "Well thank you Loki ,like the name by the way -wink- I'm The Trickster Gabriel!" Loki was confused never hearing of such a species called Tricksters and if he had he would have jumped on that train a while ago "Nice to meet you Gabriel, I'm very sorry but I haven't had the good chance to hear of a species called Trickster among the Nine Realms." Gabriel Instantly responded "Oh that's because I'm outta the nine realms Prince Loki I'm from somewhere Far Far Away and if your wondering no not tatootine." Loki confused but being still polite replied "Oh really? I'm sorry for this next statement but I have not heard of tatootine either sadly" Gabriel chuckled "So they don't have Star Wars in Asgard do they? Good to know.. Tatootine is a fictional place weellll fictional here .. I think I haven't checked if there's a republic Galaxy here! But anyways didn't come here just to chat, I'm on vacation and I would like a partner in mischief and giving people there JustDesserts!"