FAQ and Author's Note

It's over? Wow... Maybe you guys liked this ending better than the last one;)

So I realize that after this book, my readers began to expect rather sad endings from me. I'll admit, I do love to end a book in a depressing way, but I'll always come back and fix it. Don't worry.

So this was an awkward ending. I know, I know. I didn't know what to do about this nonsense. It wasn't nearly as long as the first book, but I hope you loved it just as much!

Now, for some question-answering...

Will there be another book?
I may or may not have something in store... It's just an idea, but there is a possible Book 3 outline somewhere on my mess of a desk;)

What inspired this series?
As many of you may know, I had an incident years ago involving a golf cart and a poor soul who rode his bike out in front of me. He lived, without a single scratch save for his ego. That really inspired the whole situation, and my imagination spun off the rest of the story.

Did you use Nina Dobrev and name Louise's lookalike Katherine on purpose?
No, but I definitely realized it later on. I'm not too worried about that though—I happen to love The Vampire Diaries:)

If you guys have any other questions, comment them and I'll answer either in reply or in an updated version of this FAQ.