Chappie 7 Hospital Beds Are Too Small Cont.

(WARNING: smut)
(may not be completely accurate)

*Cassie's POV*

I was confused to why Dean had kissed me, and to why instead of pulling back, I gave in and kissed back. With that, Dean's wounds glowed and disappeared.

I laid my palms on his stomach. Eyes closed,
"What is this feeling in my stomach" I asked myself, it was a tight feeling, wanting. Before I knew what was happening I was already half undressed. Dean had ripped off all the cords. And I was pinned.

My breathing sped. Dean's hands spred across my chest. I panted as his lips parted from mine. "Dea-" he cut me off as he dragged his nails down my sides. I made a noise I didn't recognize, but he surely did because he smirked and kissed my neck. He ran his hands up my back, touching the ridges where my wings were held. And I retorted in a frenzie.

*Dean's a little pervy POV*

He attacked me one I touched his ridges. Ripping off the paper gown I wore. I smirked. He was animalistic. Sexy. Toned. I couldn't help but touch. He threw one hand back, the door locking. I touched the ridges again.

He looked down at me, eyes big, pupils filling most of his eyes, a thin, gorgeous blue line around the black circle.

I'd found out in my near death experience that I'd had an undeniable attraction to him.

Damnit he was fucking hot.

I scratched the ridges. The frame of the hospital pressed to my back painfully as he straddeled me and bit down my chest. These beds were way too small.

I wanted him. So bad. And I'd get what I wanted if it kills me.

I gripped his shoulders and flipped us, me atop him.

I smirked. Already very bare. I slipped down his dress trousers and pants. Kissing him as I threw them to the floor. He submitted as my tongue explored the inside of his mouth. I cupped his thigh. Positioning myself steadily, I placed my palms on his hips.

He parted our lips and looked up at me. Wrapping his arms around mine.

God. He was just so edible. I stared down at him. Just looking him over. At every muscle. Every toned part of him. I couldn't resist.

The lustful part of me wanted to swallow him up. The emotional part did too, none the less.

His eyes begged. So did his rock hard member.

I gladly obliged with good aim and a powerful thrust. He cried out. I shushed him and kissed him. Holding myself above him. He felt good. Giving me a high of emotion and pleasure already.

*Cassie's POV*[again]

I held onto his forearms. Disgracing myself. But I enjoyed it imensly.

The rush of rebeliousness. As our tongues tangled, he thrusted again. Intervles slow as I adapted to it with grunts. I panted into his mouth. Letting out a loud moan as he hit hard, but still stared me in the eyes. Every time he hit, my mind began to float.

Father was going to de-grace me. But I didn't care.

He grunted and panted into my mouth. Thrusting an a rhythm. I moaned as he sped up, but kept rhythm. I closed my eyes, groaning and moaning. Completely submissive to Dean.

He hit a spot that made me cry out to him and hold onto him tighter. Not in pain, but in an imense rush of pleasure. My cheeks turned red, undoutbably some one had heard that outside the room.

He kissed me. Not like he had before. Deeper. He moaned into my lips. Our lips separated, but we still breathed onto eachothers' tongues.

"Castiel.." He whispered and moaned. He gripped my hips with the strength of ten men. "Ca-as.." He breathed.

I could tell he was edging it, as was I. I held onto him. He hit that special spot again. My twisting stomach finally burst. I cried out. He did in time with me. Panting. Calling out my name. He released my hips, the bruises on them fading quickly.

He kissed me.

Before pulling out, I shuddered gently at the feeling of his liquid spilling out. He chuckled at the puddle I'd made on the bed at my hip.

He kissed me. I kissed back. Holding him close.

He parted our lips and whispered into my ear:"I love you. Cas. Don't let go."

He hugged me closer.

"please."