♤1♧

Fautumn's P.O.V
I awoke from a strange dream of me and a boy... someone along the lines of Finnwolf?
Finnhard..?
Finn...?...
I cant recall the name exactly...
But .... he was hot.
Well then.
I soon remebered that i was roller skating tonight! I got up and got dressed and did my makeup.

Fabulous time skip brought 2 u by tIME.
3rd p.o.v

Fautumn did so very quickly.

{The makeup and clothes are in the media box}

She looked in the mirror Satisfied with her appearance. She walked to her closet and looked for her wedged booties and sliped them on.
{Also in media box}

Another time skip until the roller rink. Owo sorry XD.
  Fautumn's P.O.V
I was wobbly skating making my way over the the big rink, almost falling about 20 times.
I wasnt looking while i skated forward and bumbed into someone.
Me and a really cute guy where tangeled together on the floor. {FINN} We locked eyes for about 20 seconds before i got up and brushed off my shorts. "S-sorry.. i wasnt l-looking..." i said as a wave of heat hit my cheeks. Damn if i couldnt be any stupider... 
"Oh its fine, as long as i get to see your beautiful face.~" He said as he got up.
I blushed and looked away. HOlY cRaP iM s0 dUmB!!! He lifted my chin to face him. "I never got your name, beautiful." The boy said "o-oh... My name is Fautumn. Whats yours?" I studdered out. "Finn, Finn Wolfhard. You have a beautiful name, Fautumn. Here. Call me sometime.~" he handed me a sheet of paper with a number on it as he skated away.