42

Dakota

It's time to walk down the asile! My mom and Calum's parents are sitting down with my children.

"Ready baby?" Calum outstreaches his bended arm.

I grab my bouquet. Red roses, Baby's Breath , and Tiger Lillies. Red roses for the eternal love they'll share. Baby's Breath for the children to come. Tiger Lillies for...... well just because they're pretty. I helped Luke pick them out.

Calum takes my arm and we walk down the asile.

Aroha and Tayn unexpectedly run out infront of us. Me and Calum exchange a look. He picks up Tayn and I take Aroha and we continue like nothing happened. They were the flower girl and ring bearer.

Ahston and Alexa walk down next. Then Mali and her date.

The traditional song plays. Everyone stands as Luke and our dad walk down the asile.

'Total Eclipse of the Heart' starts playing.

Michael is wearing a black tux, with a white bow tie and vest. Luke's tux is all white.

My mom and dad are wearing a tan version of it. Mali and her date are wearing red. Calum and I are wearing green. Alexa and Ashton are wearing blue.

Aroha is wearing a small fire orange dress. Tayn is wearing a tiny version of a classic tux.

Luke

I absolutely adore the look on Michael's face as I slowly walk towards him. I can tell he is trying to hold it all in, seeing him with such grace and finesse, even in such an emotional moment, is mesmerizing.

I take Michael's long fingers between mine, smiling widely at him. Or I try to, one of his hands is bandaged. "What happened."

"Don't worry about it honey," He whispers back. "You look so beautiful Lukey."

"The uhh bride?"

I laugh, slightly shrugging.

"B-bride and groom have chosen to write their own vows. The uh groom will precede."

Michael lets his good hand lose contact with mine as he clears his throat, adding on to dramatize the situation. He grins sheepishly at me when I roll my eyes.

"Luke," He starts, his voice shaking almost as much as his fingers. "I have loved you since- uh. I have been in love with you since the moment I..." He says, pausing and looking up at me. He sighs. "I can't do this."

My heartbeat speeds up, knocking heavily against my chest as my lungs fill with steam, difficult to breath through. I know Dakota took this wrong at her and Calum's wedding. I can understand why, this is terrifying as hell.

"You're leaving me at the alter?" I whisper, trying to swallow down my emotions.

"What?!" He questions, his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, no, no, no, no! Shit, I pulled a Calum there-"

"Hey!"

I hear my sister and Aroha giggle beside me.

"I meant that I love you Lukey. You mean the absolute world to me, and I can't wait to be married to you. I can't wait to have lazy, pizza eating days with you. I-"

"Sooo everyday ever?" I chuckle a bit, trying to slow my heart beat. The crowd laughs too.

Michael smiles and rolls his eyes. "I can't wait to live my life forever with you. You're it for me. You are. You're like... how do I say this without sounding to cheesy?" He says, looking up at the sky momentarily before looking back at me. "Oh, wait. This is a wedding. I can be as cheesy as I want."

This causes me- and the crowd- to laugh once again.

"What I'm saying is that you're like the sun to me. Everything you do evokes a reaction from me, and most of the time it's postitive," He shakes his head and lets a watery laugh float into the air. "I love you so much. I keep saying that. But it's true. I guess I just... love you. A lot."

I smile at my fumbling soon-to-be husband. Who would've thought? Well, any Muke fan ever.

"Now the briide?" The priest looks at me.

I let out a breath. "How am I supposed to top that?!"

The crowd, and Michael, laughs. "I don't knooow I was pretty great."

I take his hands, looking into his beautiful eyes. "I can try."

He chuckles.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
I love you. You are my lover and my teacher. You are my model and my accomplice. And you are my true counterpart.. I will love you, hold you and honor you. I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you. I'll be your accomplice in mischief because I know they'll be a lot. In health and sickness. Through sorrow and success. For all the days of my life.This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things."

"I now pronouce you man and.. wife. You may-"

Michael's lips are already on mine in a sweet kiss before he's even done.

The crowd cheers.

✴✴✴

We're at my mum and dad's house in the backyard for the reception.

We just cut the cake. Michael smushed some in my face.

"So what what the big reveal?" My mum-in-law shushes the crowd.

We all get up. Calum, my dad, Michael, Ashton, and Kevin Mali's date get up and go to the top of the steps. The girls and I stand in front of them and open up their shirts, reavealing superhero logos.

I hear the click of the camera. My dad is Batman. Kevin, I believe, is Iron Man. Ashton is Superman. Calum is Green Lantern. And Michael-

His laugh cuts trough my thoughts. "I am Captain America!"

I grab his face and kiss him, earning aws from the crowd. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

We're starting Dakota's first video.

✴✴✴

"Oh siiiiiiis!" I pull her into a hug. Both videos were amazing. The best part was the whole world thought we were joking.

But I, Luke Robert Hemmings, just married Michael Gordon Clifford.

All Muke fans must be screaming right now.