Chapter 7: Footsteps and the tune

Listen to Guessing and you are guessing who it could be!

*Alex's POV*

I was on the bus, scared about telling Chrissy, when a hooded figure got on. You know when you have that feeling that you know someone but it's like a mental block. The hooded figure sat behind me and was furiously texting on their phone. I just ignored it and was on edge about Chrissy.

I pressed the bell to get off and the bus came to complete stop. I got up to leave and so did the figure behind me. I could heard whistling, it sounded like the beauty and the beat song! That Chrissy and I have recently covered! I started to walk towards the Alley-way near Julia's House, when I heard footsteps behind me. Quickly, I turned around to find nothing! As I turned back around, I saw a shadow move very quickly by my side. I ran quickly but I couldn't get away from the footsteps.

Alex: Okay, This is not funny! Just Stop playing games with me!

?: Alex, Do You Remember the beat?

Alex: *For Some Reason I can not tell you what Alex Said*?

?: Yep, It's me...

Alex: What do you want?

Those words rolled of my tongue like venom. I can't believe that it's him..

?: You know you will never win!

Alex: Win what?

?: Chrissy...

I felt a strong pain to my side and heard footsteps running away from me! I felt my side to find blood rushing out. Luckily, there was a house nearby so I knocked it before I passed out.

------

Hey Guys! It is exactly 22:34 and I am writing.  I have gave you one clue: It's male! Any Ideas? I would love to find out who you think it is! I feel very evil not telling you who it is.. Haha, Comment Below or Message me your ideas! Don't be Afraid to talk to me :D <33 Always here! Byeeeeeeeeee <33

-Rebecca <33