"Its just that I-I L-love you"

~Time skip flight cus who the heck wants to read that like🤷‍♀️~

      As I walk off the plane I feel like I am almost opening a new chapter in my life. I don't have to worry about running into people from high school and have them asking what I am doing for a living. I feel like when I say I "make Youtube videos" I get judged, like a lot. And with my parents being so strict they don't really necessarily "approve" of my job. They think it is a "phase" and that Youtubers are annoying people who have to do barely anything for a living. I try to give examples, like Dan and Phil. They have a book, they went on tour, they seriously got a lot going for them. But no. "They are just spoiled British boys who do absolutely nothing but talk to a camera," (Yall I'm so triggered writing that then the Black Parade came on and now I am extra triggered ugh). That is why I am so excited to get out of there.

     As I exited the airport and looked around the crowded city of London, reality sets in. 'I am completely alone in a city where I know nothing about.' My chest tightens and my breathing gets heavy, anxiety sets in.

     I continue walking through London until I find a park. I walk around and begin to get consumed into my thoughts. 'What if I get killed and no one finds my body? What i-' CRASH. My thoughts are interrupted when I ran into someone.

     "Shit! I'm so sorry!" A somewhat familiar voice said.

    "Damnit Dan, what have I told you about scrolling on Tumblr while walking!" Dan? That name sounds familiar. Holy shit it's Dan and Phil. Fuck what the frickin frack do I do!

     "Uhh person are you okay?" Dan said confused. He snapped me out of my thoughts.

     "U-Uh yeah I-Its just th-that I love y-you. Fuck that came out weird uh sorry I'm so awkward I-," I was interrupted.

     "I'm assuming you watch us on YouTube?" Dan said chuckling.

"Yeah," I said pretty calm now.

     "Here let me help you up," Dan said holding his hand out.

     "I'm assuming from your accent that you are not from here?" Dan asked.

     "Yeah I really wanted to get away from everything honestly so I came here," I said.

     "If you want Phil and I can walk you to your flat," Dan said.

     "Yeah that would be very helpful, I think it's actually right over there," I said.

      "We live there too!" Phil chimed in.(😏I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVNT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF sry back to the story)

     Maybe living here won't be that bad I thought.

                 AN

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!! Things are getting spicy 🌶. You just met Dan and Phil! What's next?????????? Anyway remember, stay alive, it's worth it I promise.

-Stephanie🖤