It's the Sandwiches Fault. (I Think..)

WC: 934
First chapter is out! Yay! And also, I hope you like this. . <.

****
Zephyr awakes to the sound of his alarm clock ringing. He sits up, sleepiness beginning to fade. He shuts his alarm off and sighs heavily. "Ugh. Another hectic day ahead"

He stood up from his bed, not to exited for what was to come. He embraced the cold floor, walking to the bathroom. He looked into the mirror, lazily fixing his hair with the hair brush he had in the shelf. He then took out soap and washed his face from whatever germs he had accumulated from the other day. He finally brushed his teeth and wiped his face with a towel.

After changing into his uniform, he slipped on a newly washed coat and headed down to the dining room. A servant approached him, asking what he would like for breakfast. "Cereal. I'll prepare ot myself," he says as he takes his seat on the table. The servant had placed a bowl, some utensils, cereal, and milk on the table. He poured the cereal then the milk then began eating. I should head to school early today. I don't want think I want to miss art class, he thought to himself as a servant took his bowl away to be washed.

"Your bags." Said one of the maids as they offered Zephyr his bag and bowed. He replied with a nod and slung his backpack around his shoulder. He had told his driver that he would be walking to school from now on considering it was a walking distance away.

As he walked down the streets, women (and men) had stopped to stare or greet him. He never liked the attention. I guess this is what I get for having a famous mother, huh?

He reached the school gates, greeting the guards and teachers that passed by. Once he arrived at the classroom, a few students had approached him almost immediately. "Casper! How was your day?" one of them asked, smiling at him. Zephyr sighed in annoyance from the attention of his classmates. "The bloody day just started. Don't ask me how my day was." He truded over to his seat, ignoring the stares of his classmates.

It was the usual day for him. His classmates snickering and giggling as the boys in his class would throw paper at each other or bully other kids. And another normal thing for him was screaming: "SHUT THE HELL UP." His classmates would go quiet for a few seconds and the teacher would walk in as if nothing had ever happened, like always.

The day progressed like normal for the rest of the day. His "fans" would come up to him and ask for pictures or confess their love while the boys would usually let him do his own thing while they play basketball and be jealous.

Zephyr coughs and feels a sharp pain in his chest. He clutches his chest in agony and tries to rub the pain away. He succeeds and sighs. One of his classmates approached him, "Casper, I really do think you should go to the clinic." they say sympathetically. Zephyr waves his hands and smiles awkwardly. "Nah, really- I'm fine." He protests though he wasnt able to convince them. They grabbed his hand and dragged him out of his seat, towards the clinic. Zephyr grunted in annoyance but allowed himself to be brought to the school clinic.

His classmate had left to go back to class once they arrived. Zephyr walked over to the table and the nurse greeted him enthusiastically. "Good Morning! Can I help you?" Zephyr nods "I uh....have ((insert long term heart disease)). I don't have medication for it." The nurse looked at him sympathetically. "Oh. I see...well, do you have any allergies or are you allergic to any kind of medication?" The nurse asks to make sure. "No." He replies, though not completely sure himself. The nurse nods and leads him to the doctor. After a few minutes of talking to the doctor, they give him medicine. He thanks them for their hospitality and the nurse helps him with the medication. He leaves the clinic, heading back to the classroom.

"Ah, Caspian. You're back. Are you feeling alright?" The teacher asks once he entered the room. He simply nodded and headed to his seat. It was the middle of Sciene class and he has missed an entire discussion. Great. I missed another lesson, he thought to himself. For the entire rest of the period, Zephyr listened attentively to try and catch up on the lesson he had missed. He had been able to understand some parts of it, though he still needed to read the book to understand the rest.

The school bell had rung, indicating that it was dismissal. The teacher bid the students farewell and headed ack to the faculty. The students all crowded around Zephyr, "Casper! Are you ok? We heard you went to the clinic." Zephyr nodded and shrugged, pushing through the crowd of people and walking to the canteen, alone, with his lunch in hand, as usual.

He had the normal food- a sandwhich with all the fancy spreading and ingredients. He took a bite out of his sandwhich and sighed. As he was finishing up his sandwhich, he felt a sudden pain in his head. He started getting dizzy, unable to focus. He tried to stand up and focus though he wasn't able to. He stubled to the floor, and the last thing he heard were whispers and murmuring of people before he blacked out.