34. Power pt3

Y/N's POV

"She's mine!"

His words rang in my head over and over again.

"Woah woah hold up mister,Im not an object!and I belong to myself!"I said pointing my finger at Chanyeol while glaring at him.Chanyeol turned to look at me and his eyes soften while the rest of the members stare at us with pure shock.The squishy guy's eyes was literally popping out and opening his jaw wide.Suho,the leader pushed up his glasses while mumbling that this is interesting.The " beautiful " guy smirked at us as he asked me," hey cupcake,whats your name?" "Y/N" I replied as he wiggle his eyebrows before shouting

"CHANYEOL AND Y/N SITTING ON A TREE,K I S S I N G"

Chanyeol glared at him hard as he proceed to smack his head."Shut up Baekhyun!"

"You people need to calm down."Blondie replied as he look at me and smile."Hi Y/N,Im Chen,and this is Sehun,Suho,Kyungsoo,Lay,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Kai and Xiumin."Chen said as he point at each guy respectively.Woahhh they are all hot.

"Oh gosh..it cant be.."Suho said as his eyes went wide again not before looking at me closely."What Suho?"Chanyeol snapped as he stand infront of me protectively.whats up with him?his handsome and all but still why is he acting like that?

Suho said in a soft tone,so soft that my poor ears cant hear it.All members gasped again as they stare at me in pure shock.

Urhhhh okayyy

Chanyeol's POV

"Chanyeol,Y/N is your soulmate."Suho said so softly that only me and my brothers can hear as they all let out a gasp before staring at her.I knew it from the moment I laid my eyes on her and that she will be mine.But she is a human,meaning she will be weaker than other creatures and I will have to protect her 24/7.

"We will leave both if you alone first,you better tell everything to her if you want to be with her,if not we will erase her memory."Kyungsoo said as he walked out with the rest members leaving me and my mate alone.

I let out a sigh as I run my fingers through my hair.The possibilities of us getting a mate is almost 0%,how could this happen out of a sudden?especially we are currently in danger?I turned to look at my mate as I stare into her eyes.Her E/C is so beautiful,and her lips are kissable.All mine.

"Urm uhh are you goanna keep staring at me or what?If not,I want to go home now.I prefer my bed over this."She said as she look down,fidgeting with the blanket.Even her voice is so beautiful,I will never want to leave her.

I sat down at the chair beside her bed not before saying,"Your staying with me."Her eyes widen as she look at me."What the hell!"She yelled at me as quickly got out of bed,attempting to escape.Keyword,attempting to.

In a flash,I was right infront of her as her cute button nose hit my chest,letting an ' ow ' sound.I pulled her into my arms to prevent her from falling back.She snuggled into my arms as I inhale her scent.Im defitnetly keeping her."Y/N ah,I have something to tell you."I said as I told her everything.Where we are from,who we are and blah blah blah,not forgetting the part that we are soul mates.

Y/N's POV

If i could turn back time now,I will never want to go to the beach today,NEVER.

This whole soul mate thing is too much for me to handle.We are currently at the living room,with Suho and kyungsoo while the rest are just leaning against the wall.I shifted uncomfortably as I moved away from them.We need some distance in our life.

"Soo,do you accept Chanyeol as your soul mate though?"Suho asked as he looked at me with anticipation,same goes with the other members.Except for the fact that Baekhyun is eating popcorn.

"I urh...I dont know."I stuttered as I look away.I wish I could disappear right now.

Chanyeol sighed as I saw him clenching his fist.Is he mad at me or something?My heart aches at the thought of that.What did I do though.Suho saw how tense the situation is as he ordered Sehun to bring me to a guest room to give me some space.Sehun only nodded as he skipped towards me happily and lead me towards ' my ' room.

"Here's your room Y/N!"Sehun smiled at me as he opened the door.I smiled back and said a thanks as I proceed to close the door.This room is not so bad,giving me the hotel feels.

I take off my shoes and jumped onto the bed ,suddenly feeling tired

I take off my shoes and jumped onto the bed ,suddenly feeling tired.Since when am I not tired?

I let out a groan as I pulled the blanket sheets up to my chin.Yes I am really cold.Yes Im weird,learn to adapt to it.

I snuggle into the warmth not before falling into a deep slumber,not knowing that something bad will happen later on.

[ 2 AM ]

It felt as if everything was a dream as I open my eyes and take in my surrounding.This isnt my room- wait..

Events that happened a few hours ago came rushing back to my mind.I sigh as I stuffed my head into the pillow.Why me?

Out of a sudden,I felt a sting on my neck as a hand came out of nowhere and cover my mouth.I struggled,attempting to get out of the bed and run towards the guys but the mystery person keeps a tight grip on my waist and pulled me into his arms.

I suddenly felt dizzy as I start to lose conscious,not before hearing my blue candy calling out for me."Y/N!"

To be contiune

-
I think there is gonna be a lot of parts so bear with me