"All for one, and one for all!"

The army was approaching the sanctuary. The ground thumped below everyone's feet. Axel had trained everyone for when the Cathedral was under attack. The enemy made haste to the walls and had a cannon ready to fire through the door. Suddenly, the doors opened. Behind them stood no one. Suddenly, with a quick flash, something, or someone sliced through the cannon, cutting it in half. The cannon's nozzle fell to the ground with a "thunk." Then the thing that was responsible for the half-sized cannon landed on the nozzle. It was a boy about 15. His name was Axel.

This sent the evil militia fleeing away from the Cathedral, saving the walls once more

This sent the evil militia fleeing away from the Cathedral, saving the walls once more. Axel went back to the hideaway. Axel wasn't an ordinary teen. He was given powers at birth. Shortly after he was born, the doctor told them that had a strange blood type which there were only 3 cases at the time. Horrified, his parents gave him to an orphanage. He lived there for about 13 years. But Axel found that life was getting boring and that there wasn't much to do around the orphanage. He hadn't made any friends while he was there. And the feeling of loneliness. He decided to escape. He snuck out of the window at midnight and decided to lay low for a while until he was 18, then he wouldn't mind having his name on things. When he became 15, he stumbled across an old church building and entered it. It was empty and covered in graffiti. He heard a commotion in the church's basement. He wandered downstairs to see what was happening, but he made sure to be very quiet. "If we don't find new recruits, they will tear this place down! But suddenly, Axel accidentally broke a board. The girl's head turned around and asked who was there. Axel had to show his face.