Sorry, I'm Not Into Bestiality

Blurb:

"Mate!" He growled, practically storming over and grabbing my waist. Placing my hands on his shoulders for support, I leaned back as he leaned in.

"Wow! Listen I'm all for making new friends but I think this is a tad bit soo-AH!" I exclaimed as he suddenly went for my neck. Slipping out of his hold, I staggered backwards and managed to keep some distance between me and lover boy.

What the hell is he doing?!

"You're mine!" He once again growled.

"What? Whoa, listen back off Romeo I've got contacts!" I warned, stumbling backwards. Alas, no avail. Either not listening or ignoring, he quickened his pace to match mine.

"Don't run away from me." He said almost angrily, causing me to go even faster. "Help! Um--FIRE!" I yelled, trying to get anyone's attention.

Oh God, I was going to get killed by some weirdo in a suit in the middle of an alleyway.

"Stop screaming." Grabbing the lid of a nearby trashcan, I threw it at his head. He dodged it by miles. Continuing to throw everything I could find at the man in front of me, he ended up grabbing the last thing I threw and slamming it to the wall next to him.

"ENOUGH!" Now, I don't know whether at the time I was tired, stressed or just maybe a bit little bit drunk; but as the stranger in front of me shouted; his eyes turned black, his teeth extended to a point and veins appeared beneath his eyes, around his mouth and on his neck.

"HOLY F**ING CR*P!"

---

Danielle Perkins knows more than most about how truly unfair the world can be. After years of training and serving in the war, she is ultimately discharged from duty and settles down for civilian life in the bustling city of New York. A far cry from the terror filled battleground, it takes some time but she finally begins to get her life back together.

That is until she's faced with a world that at no point was she ever trained for, and faced with a man that she was in no way ready for.

Special features: swearing, some mature themes, soulmates, humour

My rating: 9/10

Review:

I really enjoyed this book, but I get that it might not be for everyone. The blurb provided really doesn't do it justice, it is incredibly funny.