Different Life (Matthew Espinosa)

*Bobby POV*

Well this summer has been crap. How did I get bullied while I was on break. I thought I escaped that whole situation when I started break. To bad I didn't and that's why I'm packing now. I'm moving I can't stay here go to Bridgeway everyday and constantly get picked on. My mom never knew about it until I told her. She asked if it was ok with me if we moved because she had wanted to move for the longest. So I just agreed I hated it here. I hate living in Utah. No offense to people in Utah but I guess it's just the reason I hate it.

We're moving to Georgia. I'm happy about it, it couldn't be worst than Utah right. I pack my last thing in the box and take it downstairs.

"Well that's all of it." I said to my mom.

"Ok now go put it in the truck we're leaving now." She said more than anxious.

I run out to the truck and put the box in. I see David coming outside. He's my next door neighbor and I've known him my whole life. We're not the closes but he's the only one I am going to miss. I run next door. He was my best friend.

"David I'm gonna miss you." I say. He pulls me into a hug.

"You don't understand how much I'll miss you more." He says pulling out the hug.

"So FaceTime me, text me , call me. All of that good stuff." I say smiling.

"Will do." He says.

"Bobbyyyy" I hear my mom call from the house.

"I love you." He says to me kissing my cheek.

"Love you even more." I say squeezing him in another hug.

I then run back to the house. I grab my sweater and run to the car. This is going to be the longest car ride ever. I plug my phone into the car charger and plugged in my headphones. I put my music in shuffle and 'You and I by 1D' comes on. This video was so trippy. Anyways I probably drift off to sleep the 4th hour while in the car. I wake up like a hour later. I get on vine and go to the popular page. I go past this video. I watch it and laugh hysterically. My mom looks at me strange. I then go down the boys vine account. This Matthew kid is pretty funny. He's pretty famous , he has over 3million followers. That was cool. I get off vine and play flappy bird. The game was stupid and I sometimes hated it but it's not on the market anymore so I can't just delete it.

"Dumb bird." I yell pretty loud.

"Is somebody playing flappy bird." My mom asked laughing a bit.

"Not anymore I'm done with this game." I say and laugh.

She just laughs. I get on my Instagram and see Erica commented on one if my photos. I look and see what she said and it read: "Why the hell did you leave slut I was going to beat your ass on the first day back. I guess your just worthless anyway." I turn off my phone. That's the type of shit I don't need in my life.

My mom pulls to a gas station. We go and get some energy drinks and we trade places. I begin to drive. I'm 17 and I'm happy to be driving but I hate the GPSs voice. I continue to drive. My mom takes a nap.

----

I pull in a nearby McDonalds. I wake my mom up.

"Your turn." I said smiling.

He hair is wild. My mommy is pretty though. It's 5 am. I'm so tired it's her turn and she's not moving fast enough I need to get my sleep on. But I also need breakfast or something.

"Pull around the driveway and get me a coffee, sausage Mcmuffin , and a hash brown." She says.

"Alright but are you gonna pay or nah." I said.

"It's money in my purse." She says I reach in the back and grab a 20 out the pocket.

I'm getting something too. I pull around and order. Once we had our food I pulled and parked and we ate. We then switched places. I then fell asleep. When I wake up I should be at our new house.

--

I feel shaking on my shoulder. I know we're here but I don't want to get up just yet. I shake of my moms hand. She shakes me again. Ughh I shake her off again.

"Bobby Christina Scott." She yells. That's when I pop my head up.

"Look at your new house." She said looking in front of us.

"Wow it's amazing." I say. I really am amazed it's better than the box we lived in anyways.

This was a huge. This was an upgrade and this looks like a pretty safe block. It has big houses all up and down it. I then hear the truck pull up behind us. Well then I better start unpacking. I get out the car and start running towards the house with my moms keys. I walk in the house and I'm more amazed it's beautiful. Then like 6 men walk in right behind me.

"Umm excuse me." I say turning around to face them.

"Oh I'm sorry we're here to help you move. Ms. Scott hired us." One man said.

"Well ok then." I say and I run upstairs it has 5 rooms up here.

Wow I'm the only child what're all these rooms for. I quickly find my room. It's all the way to the left of the house with the window next to the big tree outside my house. I love it. Next thing I know the men are bringing in everything. Wow ok. But I can't wait till I'm able to take a shower, I got a day and 6 hours worth of dirt on me.

--

Ok now I know the men worked pretty hard today but I worked hard too. I'm tired. Everything is set in my room and it looks so much better in here than in my old room in Utah. I went into my own bathroom. I got in and I'm not sure what it was but I felt so clean when I came out I threw on some black lounge shorts and a green T-shirt.

It's a little hot in my room so I go crack the window. I'm no creep or anything but I saw somebody over in the other house moving around. I hope it's someone my age. I can make friends. But then again I'm not to keen of making friends. I think it's because apart of me is anti social.

The thing is I hope they're mature if I do make friends. Like kids around my house made fun of my name. It's Bobby get over it sure it sounds like a boys name but come one were mature. I then look again and the light turned off. I climb into my bed and text David.

Me: Well David I'm here and it's amazing goodnight and FaceTime me tomorrow.

David: Well goodnight to you too and it's only 10 you must be tired.

Me: I am but it's 12 here.

David: Well sleep tight I love you and FaceTime you in the morning.

Me: love you too Nighttttt

I turn off my light and rest my head on my pillow. I'm going to sleep the best tonight.

(A/N) Well how do you think of my story. I just started I'm kinda new to this writing thing but I've heard that I had a gift for writing. Anyways if you would share my story I'd love you times 1 million.