Fall Break (Day 7)

When Bobby woke up she was in the arms of hers truly. She never wanted him to let her go but she knew it would happen about a 3 hours. She doesn't mean physically but mentally. They're both leaving. But Bobby actually doesn't care that they're leaving, sure she will miss him. But she doesn't know exactly if he's going to be single in Florida. She knows that she will be taken in Ohio. She's trying to have the best faith ever but it's hard when your trust had been betrayed or played with like a joke. She trusted herself but she can't trust herself for the both of them. Not when she has doubts.

On the other hand Matt's just sad. He wants to be with Bobby. And the more and more he thinks about it the more and more he thinks about putting off school. He's starting to think that Bobby just might be more important than school. But it's not like it's sudden. He'd never even liked to think that college was for everyone. And he surely didn't think he needed to go. So now he thinks the only thing from keeping him from Bobby is a decision. A decision as to put Bobby before school and do that or to stay, being away from Bobby but still in school. It's just to big of a decision to make right now. He's only 18. But he feels that the weights on his shoulders.

Switching over to Kelly and David. They are going out secretly. They've been now for 2 months. They don't know why exactly they're hiding it. Maybe because they don't want to prove Bobby right or that there not ready to tell anybody yet. It's a mild stone just holding hands in front of Bobby. But that comes with 'cooes' and 'awws' and they actually hate that a lot. There's no specific reason they just see as if there relationship is there business and there business only.

And Gwen. The sexually frustrated and deprived girl actually learned to wait. She thinks the more she waits the better it'll be. And technically she's right. Because that's what Jack thinks. They're slowly but surely forming a relationship, and no not a intimate one. I know what you're thinking though. They just met this week and how can they already have these feelings. I couldn't even tell you but Jack looks at her as if she holds his future, and Gwen vice versa so let's just hope that works.

Mahogany if I haven't mentioned actually still keeps contact with Bobby it's just not mentioned a lot in story anymore . And especially because Bobby and Matt are back together. Bobby just didn't want to here the 'I told you so' line. No one ever does. But yeah they're still friends.

As for the rest of the gang. Throwing no shame not mentioning writing out each name but most of them are getting interviews, walking on the red carpet, making video games, being featured as N.B.T on Disney channel. Basically they're just doing good, and good would probably be an understatement but they are. Bobby and Matt also haven't lost contact with them they still very much communicate.

(A/N You're so gonna HATE me for my next couple of chapters. Oh and this was also shit. It was my first time doing it and I think it'll be my last.

And I hit freaking 3k reads you don't understand how big of a mild stone that is for me. I thank you guys so much you encourage me to write every single day even if I don't post a chapter everyday I do very much appreciate you, I love you too. Please promote my book more. Thank you guys.

-Chels