Troyler is Forever (Smut Included)

~~TYLER'S POV~~

I was in bed and was almost asleep when a buzz had emerged from my phone. I checked the time and it was 2:30. I had got a text, and I usually don't answer people who text me after 1:00. But I answered this text. It was from Troye and it said "Hey Tilly I am about to leave for my flight can't wait to see you! Oh and guess what!?! My flight has wifi!" I pondered on what to say but then I finally came up with something to say. "Can't wait to see you too. When you get on your flight wanna FaceTime?" I hesitated for a moment then pressed send.

~~TROYE'S POV~~

My flight was about to start boarding when my mom had turned to me and said:

"Are you sure you wanna go honey? It's is okay if you don't we could always go home."

"I'm going to be fine mom. I am going to be in L.A. for a few days with Tyler and then we are going to fly to Orlando together. Plus if there is a problem he can always help me." I said trying not to sound so obvious that I like him

"TROYLER TROYLER TROYLER, I NOW IT IS REAL!!" Tyde, Sage, and my dad chant. I wanted to yell at them all as loud as I could but I decided against it.

"Goodbye! I will miss you guys all so much I will see you in a while" I said while hugging all the members of my family except for Steele because he was at work. As soon as I got seated in my seat for the endless flight I felt a buzz and I knew it was coming from my phone, Tyler texted me back. I got out to see that I was right but before I could see the text memories of last years playlist flooded back into my mind.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to writing fanfic but I have read so many! I have loved Troyler for a long time so I decided that I would finally write one. Yahh soo bye for now but I will update soon. PS there will be smut in this fanfic