The Plane Journey

~~TYLER’S POV~~

I was still sitting there in my nice warm comfy bed wait for the little twink Troye to reply. At first I was concerned that he was not answering then I remembered he was about to go onto the plane. I tried to go back to sleep, but all I could think about was Troye.

~~TROYE’S POV~~

It was my first ever playlist I have ever went to and I was nervous beyond belief. I was nervous and excited to see all the viewers who had been subscribed, and I was nervous to see all of  my YouTube friends. I never really got to see any of them in real life because I live in Australia while all of the others live in either the US or the UK. But who I was the most nervous to meet was the fabulous, beautiful, amazing, Tyler Oakley. When I talked to him I was so scared and didn’t know what to say. Every time I tried to talk to him I would get all red and stutter at every word. Tyler would find it funny and I would laugh along so it wouldn’t be as awkward. One time he even said to me “You don’t have to worry babe, I’m just as scared as you” and he gave me a wink. I was standing there just zoned out and in a daze. I proceeded to watch him drink more alcohol and tried to forget that he just called me ‘babe’ and said ‘he was just as scared as me’ because he was drunk and probably didn’t have a clue what he was saying. Later that night all of our other YouTube friends had a flight back to where they were going, but both me and Tyler had our flights the next day. Around 1:30 am I was wide awake and I had gotten a text from Tyler that had said “Hey cutie come to my room I wanna show you something on Tumblr”. I got there as soon as I could because I couldn’t resist Tyler and Tumblr. But when I got there it dawned on me that Tyler was drunk as hell and he called me a cutie. Before I even knocked on the door an incredibly drunk Tyler (who could barely even stand up right) opened the door. I went in and he actually did show me a bunch of things on Tumblr. When I woke up the next morning I was still in Tyler’s room and I look over to see him still sleeping. We had both fallen asleep while on Tumblr last night, and since I didn’t want to wake him up because he needed his sleep from all his drinking last night, I was going to leave before he woke up. I got up and I couldn’t resist the urge to kiss him any longer. I didn’t want him to wake up so, I tiptoed over to him and pecked the side of his cheek and turned to leave. Right when I was about to leave though, I turned around because I could have sworn I heard him move. When I looked he was still in the same place, so I left. I zoned back to the present when I heard a flight attendant asking people if they are comfortable. I looked down at my laptop to see that I had an incoming FaceTime call from Tyler, I quickly put on my earphones and answered the call.

~~TYLER’S POV~~

I couldn’t stand it any longer I had to call Troye. At first I was scared that he wouldn’t answer, but I was very pleased when he did. Even though his hair was a mess it looked as beautiful as always. I wanted to see him so badly and kiss him.

“Tyler” “Tyler”  I started hearing my name and realized I was staring at him.

“Oh uhh.. Hi Troye I umm.. hi” I managed to get out of my mouth.

“Wow I have never seen the Tyler Oakley lost for words”

“Shut up” I said playfully, but also trying to sound sexy.

“Oh please you love me! Anyway how’s it going in LA I can’t wait to get there”

It was true I did love him but I didn’t want him to know because how could he love anyone like me. “It going good, you better make sure you brought some shorts and tank tops because it is hot here!”

“I did, don’t worry anyway I better go I have a long flight and I’m going to try to go to sleep “

“Sound good, text me when you are landing and I will come and pick you up at the airport. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Byeeee” I said and hung up.

It is now 4:00 and there is no way that I am going to go to sleep now. I will just sit on Tumblr until I decide to get up later.

Author’s Note:

OMG GUYS THE TROYLER KISS! I wish I was there soooooooo much! I was literally crying. The feels tho.  Anyway that was chapter 2 I hope you guys are liking it! If you have any suggestions feel free to say them. Bye.