Get To Know Me

Hey wazzup u guys, its me Alexander. And this is the story of my life.

As a child i have seen/lived/experienced the most horrifying thing that NO Child, Adult, or Human Being should ever have to face in their entire life. This is my story.

My name is Alexander Sest; Male, Black hair, dark brown/red/black eyes, a soft pale complexion, small, short, and sort of petite! I come from a broken family which my mother is a conniving lying women who opens her legs freely, a father who is only interest in sexual congress, and a older brother who is a pedo. (NoHateTowardsThem)

I was born having to see a mother who wears the 'Pants' in the family, my father talking to other women, and a mentally insane brother whose goals towards me is to Use me for his own Advantage.

Being born was kinda.... weird. I wasnt raised by my parents but my grandparents who were mentally/physically/emotional abusive towards me. Their hobbies was feeding me carpet let over food, ripping my teeth out for fun, and causing lovely colorfull bruises on my skin.

My parents/brother was also very abusive. Since my mother haded to work like 24/7 and didnt gave a damn about me, she just left me at my grandparents house so she didnt have to deal with me and picks me up late at the night to go home and go straight to bed without a single word to me.

Sometimes when we argue before today, she plays innocent and never owns up to her fuckin mistakes.

My childhood was like waking up in the morning, going to school to get incredibly physically/verbally bullied; teachers and students, going to my grandparents house to get abused, then going home late at night being ignored or another round with the belt/hanger/fist to my body or face. Repeating that daily.

It was terrific.

I didnt really have friends. All the adults/people just naturally hated me. I was ok with that. We gotta live somehow you know? As i gotten older around 7-10 years old, i experience multiple attempted rapes; my mother didnt know and she didnt gave a fuck.

Around the era of 7-10 years old, i started to hang out with the bad crowd of people; from highschoolers and college people. I would go secretly partying and having an amazing time! It was the best and only thing keeping my mind off of that house that i didnt want to be in. My grandparents house and my own house.

When i hit middle school; it started to change a bit; a drastic level of my life that ill never forget. Still being that innocent awkward nerdy kid. Surrounded by FAKE friends and wanna-be poser ass shits. The school i was attended was like a ghetto school.

Apparently smoking weed, drinking alcohol, and having sex at such a young age was normal. I didnt know about virginities, first times, etc at the time! Hell! Even at the time i believe abuse and rape was normal for every kids! I had already lost my virginity before middle school so i still 'apparently' didnt fit in😑😜!

Going through my days getting name calling and beat up, i showed up to school 1 day with green hair and a sort of different style; it wasnt really different cuz i was always a rocker kid but suddenly everyone started to treat me differently.

They sort of like me? I didnt understand? I was still the same person. I act the same, i am the same, i look the same, but people took it differently. I was glad that people sort of liked me. Yet, the bullying increase a ten fold cuz apparently i was 'Pretty' now.

I learn at a young age that society will only respect/like you if your only pretty! I Say Fuck To That! During that year i was sent to a mental hospital for self harming myself and being apparently 'suicidal'. Why did these people see me as an insane person? If people enjoy seeing me in pain, what was wrong if i inflicted it on myself instead you know? I was released after like 3-4 days i think?

When the next school year came; i became increasingly depressed and anorexic. It just happened. I tried. I tried living through my normal every day life, and that was getting abused and bullied. Wasnt this normal?

I was able to change schools; which really means i was only able to change schools because i ran away from home ending up in a unknown city millions and millions miles away from home, getting involve with the cops, and finally giving in to return home cause of my hallucinations of wondering the streets from lack of sleep.

It was easy for me to run away cause i was anorexic and i didnt need anything from this broken home; what i didnt plan out was where im going to sleep?

My mother Lied to me; Should have known that she wouldnt actually have switch schools cause being the person she is; She would have NEVER done anything for me.

This is also how my mother talks, she would talk like ifs a Blessing to be near her or how she would have done something for me; when it took a million argument sessions to see it my way or if there wasnt any other way.

In my new middle school; I became the mean girl or boy i should say, and the popular bitch. It was fucking fun! I get to make fun of people, have a thousands of friends, and everyones totally in love with me! But that change in my next school year where i sort of start eating again.

I was still a sexy super model at best but i had to watch everything i created; my friends, my popularity, my life- crumbled. Still in my hardcore emo anorexic supermodel phase; i start to hang out with the loser kids, dressed myself alittle bit below average, and thats when my popularity died.

My friends werent really my friends. They only had like me because i was outspoken.

That year i learn Alotttttt of life experience! 1, Its not nice to make fun of others just cause you wanted to be on the other side of the bullying. 2, You dont need everyone to be in love with you to feel accepted cause you do that great on your own. 3, Never judge a book by its cover, cause whats really in the inside- its something whole and magical! 4, You can try to change yourself multiple times but ur only going to be remain where you have started.

My mother made me feel ashamed for going to a Mental Hospital then Getting Cuffed By A Cop! Like it was a mistake! But you know what? Im Not Ashamed! And Its Not A Mistake! Im Proud! Im proud i did those things cause that was the only thing i could get away from her and all her mistake she have embeded to me!

Im Not Ashamed.

No matter life gets hard you guys; You just take some time for youself and keep your head held high! My Life Is Much Better Now. I cut out my Mother/Brother out of my life, and created Communication with my Father. Its all good!

If you need someone to talk to, feeling lonley, or just need advice? Post a message on my wall! Im been through heaven and hell, And trust me- None of them is good!

_
AN: This isnt a Hate Tolling/Shaming. Just a Biography of my Life and the Truth😁👍thnk u!
😇🦄🐰Vote, Comment, Share, Libary, ReadingList, Follow me🌍😘✌