Chapter Twenty Six

A week had passed and I had spent it trying to convince Harry to fly back to Nashville and pursue his music. I have found out from Luke that the day after he found out I was sick due to depression he called the record label and told them that he is quitting the band. At first, the record producer disagreed as they were just starting to established their names in Nashville and Harry is becoming a little popular in the state. But when Harry offered that they could still use the same songs he wrote for the band and have Luke re-record them, they agreed with also the agreement that he will continue to write songs for the band but in the condition that he will not leave California. So everything was settled. Luke told me that Harry couldn't leave me after what happened to me at the supermarket which made me feel even more guilty. And what ever I do, it seems impossible that something or someone can make him change his mind. It's not like I don't like him around. Don't get me wrong, in fact I love having Harry with me. Nothing can me happier than having him around me but not like this. Not like this that he had to stop pursuing his dreams just because I got stupid once for missing him so much. I'm not gonna stop convincing him though. I just wished I can still change his mind.

Today, is my first day back at school after I got hospitalized. For the past week Blake has been driving over to the house to check on me. She was also very worried of me and blamed herself for my illness. She said that she should've talked to me more so I didn't get lonely. She also tried to convince Harry to go back to Tennessee but his answer is always no.

Harry dropped me off at the campus with his car. It arrived three days ago from Nashville together with his other things. So he's really not coming back. He did really quit the band.

"Text me when you're out, I'll come pick you up," he says.

Harry was wearing a gray shirt, black jeans and his favorite Chelsea boots that I have certainly missed. He also tied his hair in a nice bun. He is still as irresistible as ever.

Giving him a slight nod, I unbuckle the seat belt and leaned over to him for a quick kiss. "Yeah, I'll be out maybe by 3 o'clock," I tell him.

He held my face and pulled me into a warm kiss. He has been nothing but sweet to me. He drove me to my session to the shrink and took really good care of npme. He even refused to make love to me, cause he was afraid that he will break me or something. Although, last night, he couldn't refused anymore as I had used my charm in seducing him. I'm happy I won!

After giving me another peck on the lips I climbed off his car and walked towards my building to attend my first class. I'm glad to be back to school. Staying at home for a week after spending my week at the hospital bored to hell out of me. I've wanted to go out but Harry is so strict, following every instruction of the Doctor. He even wakes up in the middle of the night so I could not missed my medication. He's very sweet and I don't complain but sometimes I feel like he treats me a like a little kid.

There quiet a few familiar faces inside the auditorium when I walked into it. Some of my classmates smiled at me and asked how I was doing. I respond to them politely. Zayn as usual is sitting at the back. Our usual seat. Zayn's face automatically light up when he saw me walking towards his direction. He visited me a couple of times while I was still in the hospital but couldn't stay for long cause Harry is giving him a cold shoulder. He is pissed at Zayn for not calling him when I was rushed in the hospital. Although, I did explain to Harry that I have made Zayn swore to me that he won't tell anyone. But Harry says he should've made his own decision since they had an agreement that whatever happens Zayn must call him.

"I didn't know you're coming back today," he says the moment that I took the seat beside him.

Zayn is wearing a white graffiti shirt, denim pants and of course his army boots. I, on the other hand is wearing a red long sleeves button down shirt and a black plaid skirt and my converse of course.